Princess and the Frog, some cool stuff

Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee!

Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee! | Walt Disney World Resort

Meet Princess Tiana!

Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen Character Greetings | Walt Disney World Resort

Movie Offer:

When guests 10 and over visit DisneyLand or Walt Disney World theme parks from October 2, 2009 through November 22, 2009 and present their valid theme park ticket at select merchandise locations, they will receive a special card with details on how to get a certificate good for up to $8 toward the purchase of one child’s movie ticket when they purchase an adult ticket Princess and the Frog at participating theaters from December 11, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

There is a list of the locations at the WDW website. I hope some of us can get the card or see these special attractions.

oh boy, I am not interested, but I would definitely offer up a certificate if anyone wants one or two. We’ll be at the parks during the time they offer it.

I’m going to do this when we are there for DD9 birthday 11/7 hopefully there will be some left!

I got an email about this, exciting stuff. I don’t have a trip planned anytime soon but I can’t wait for my girls to meet her.

We won’t be there in time to get the certificate, but I look forward to meeting Princess Tiana in Dec.

Oh I want to see the movie, I hope my boys will oblige me. Sadly, we won’t be there during this promotion though.