Princess birthday cake

I just ordered Madison the new princess jewerly box cake for her birthday and was wondering if anyone has ordered this before. If so how big is it? Should I call and remind them about it when we get there? Thanks!

I’ve never ordered any specialty cakes before, but would love to see a picture of it! Do you have one?

Not off hand. I’m on my cell so I would have to see if I can copy and paste from WDW site. Let me go check…

I hope this works…its the 2nd one down. Customize Your Celebration | Walt Disney World Resort | Walt Disney World Resort

Cute! It looks like a treasure chest. She’s going to love it.

That cake is ADORABLE! Do you know how much it is? There are no prices on the site. I would love to order one for each of my kids! The Princess one for Genavieve, the Pirate one for Nathaniel. SO CUTE!!!

They are $15 plus tax each which isn’t too bad. My DD needs a bday cake for her bday. Does anyone know if I’m able to bring candles for it or will Ohanas tell me I’m not able to lite it up?

That’s a great price. They are too cute! I am not sure about the candles…but I can’t see why they wouldn’t light them if you brought them in and gave them to your server.

We had dinner at 1900 Park Fare for my oldest DD’s birthday in 2005. I didn’t preorder a specialty cake, but we were able to purchase a cake at check-in. They provided candles for us and lit it up for us. They even had the whole restaurant sing to her. I bet you could get them to do that O’hana’s too. I can’t wait to read your TR! You’re going to have a wonderful trip!

Thanks guys! I’m going to bring candles just in case.

I was considering doing the pirate one for DS’s b-day during our Aug. trip. Our TS meal on his b-day is CRT for breakfast, though, and I’m not sure we’ll want cake at 10:30 am after breakfast. I don’t know if I should do that or try to have a special dessert somewhere later that day. $15 is a pretty good price, though. I’m wondering how tiny it is for that price.

If it’s anything like the cake I got for DW for Mothers Day, She’ll love it !!!
MMMMMMMMM…Good !!!

That’s a great idea. I believe in always being prepared.:happy:

I wonder if you can have it delivered to your resort, instead of having at the restaurant? Just a thought, since you are ordering like merchandise…

[QUOTE=WALL;969270]If it’s anything like the cake I got for DW for Mothers Day, She’ll love it !!!
MMMMMMMMM…Good !!![/QUOTE]
To be honest I doubt she will even eat it. She will probally lick the frosting off and want to take it back to the room and save for breakfast.
I’m just wondering how big it is. I hope its not big at all because I don’t want to have it all go to waste but I do need a cake for her bday. Can’t have a bday without cake :laugh:

I don’t think it’s would be very big at all. This is from the link.

“Our new personal-size party cakes come in a special Disney Princess Jewelry Box or Pirates Treasure Chest container, with a special surprise toy!!”

At first I thought the whole thing was cake, but now I think it’s a small cake in the box. Still cute, but not exactly what I thought at first.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;969321]I don’t think it’s would be very big at all. This is from the link.

“Our new personal-size party cakes come in a special Disney Princess Jewelry Box or Pirates Treasure Chest container, with a special surprise toy!!”

At first I thought the whole thing was cake, but now I think it’s a small cake in the box. Still cute, but not exactly what I thought at first.[/QUOTE]

That’s perfect then. I’m looking for something small. All she is going to do is take a few bites and probally not eat the rest so that will work perfect. I knew the cake was inside the box which is too cute. I just wanted to make sure she had a cake on her bday :smile:

At first I thought the “box” was made of chocolate, but I see it is a keepsake, awesome! A cake and a box to keep. Nice idea…thanks, I may use that.