Princess Breakfast

How Do I Go About Getting Tix For Cinderella Breakfast?
Thanks For Any Help…

You don’t get tickets for the breakfast. You call 407-WDW-DINE and make an Advanced dining reservation. I would call exactly at 7am 180 days before your first day at WDW. You will need to have a credit/debit card to put a deposit down to hold the reservation. This deposit is refundable if you cancel 24hours in advance. I believe it’s $10 per adult and $5 per child, but I am not certain. Good luck.

It can sometimes be a bit funny what some of us go through to get the CRT reservation. Be advised, it is still the most coveted of all reservations in WDW. Depending on when you’re going, it may not be so hard. Just make sure you are on the phone at 9 am at your 180 day mark! If you can’t get the reservation, I would definately try Princess Storybook breakfast in Epcot’s Norway Pavillion. We did both last trip and I loved PSB just as much, if not more, than CRT. Good Luck!!

Does the deposit go towards the cost of your meal?

A good tip to remember is you can call 180 days out, BUT if you stay on property, you can call 180 days out from your arrival date & book dining through the first 10 days of your stay!!! So, let’s say you arrive on Oct. 10, if staying on site you can book through Oct. 20. this is how we did it & we had our choice of just about any time we wanted for a date that was about 6 or 7 days into our trip for CRT!
Also, the charge is for your whole party, so yes, when you get there you don’t have to pay anything!

The breakfast AR is almost impossible to get, but remember they added they added the CRT character lunch last year (very same characters including Cinderella!) and this AR is a bit easier to get if you’re not set on breakfast.

Not sure for the breakfast, but for the lunch, last week they asked me for full payment in advance (with 24-hour cancellation refund). But when they found out I was on the DDP they didn’t require the advance payment.

We just made our ADR for October and we were charged on our credit card for the full amount. It is refundable if you cancel w/in 48 hours.

Thank you for letting us know. They do change things…lol The last time I was there it was a deposit…lol Thanks again.