Princess Character breakfast - Which one?

We have enjoyed the CRT breakfast the last 2 visits and are planning on doing it again in October. However, I have read posts that say they are doing away with the other princesses and only having Cinderella & related characters. Is this true?May try the the princess breakfast in Epcot, what is this like? Will we be more likely to sleeping beauty?

We did the Princess Breakfast in Norway in '03 and loved it! We saw Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle and Jasmine. Very good food and the Princesses made our daughter (4 at the time) feel very special.

We also did the CRT breakfast just a few weeks ago. There we saw Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Mary Poppins. And Fairy Godmother in the lobby.

We enjoyed both breakfasts very much, but I guess you never know which princesses will show up!

We’ve done both too and have seen Aurora and both but the last time we went to The breakfast at Epcot Aurora wasn’t there. I haven’t heard they were doing away with the others at CRT, I don’t think they would since the Princesses are so popular and besides there is another meal at Grand Floridaian that only has Cindy’s characters.

My family liked the CRT breakfast much better than the Norway one. The food and service were both better. We saw Cindy, Snow White , Aurora, Mary Poppins and Belle at CRT. At Norway we saw Mulan, Jasmine, Aurora, Snow White, and Mary Poppins.

Thanks for the info.

we’ve had the pleasure of going to both breakfasts and had a wonderful time at them both. they are definitely worth going to. you don’t want to miss out on either one of them. Epcot’s breakfast is easier to get than CRT because of the location and who’s there.

My family did both character breakfasts in 2002. I prefered the Cinderella one much more. The food was much better than what we were served at the all Princess Breakfast in Norway. The atmosphere in Cinderella’s Castle is much cozier too.

I never heard this, but I did hear that CRT is adding lunch as a character meal in addition to breakfast. Also, Akershus will have character dining at all 3 meals-- breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Not sure when these changes take effect, but I think it will start sometime in June. As for the characters, nothing has been set in stone, but I believe the character lineups will be similar to their breakfast meals.

I really love CRT but haven’t tried anything else. I’ve heard people come back from the breakfast in Norway and the GF breakfast too and heard nothing but good things. If you plan on being in EPCOT that day, book Norway, if not, book the GF. Good luck!

According to AllEarsNet…

“Ariel (aka The Little Mermaid) will be among the Princesses appearing at the new Princess Storybook Meal beginning April 10 in Epcot’s Norway pavilion. For the character meals, Ariel will don her ball gown and will circulate around the restaurant along with four or five of the following Princesses and Leading Ladies: Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Pocahontas, Mary Poppins, Mulan. Characters are subject to change without notice.”

I think this is pretty cool since I have heard the wait to see her in her grotto is unbelieveable. :mickey:

Yeah, the girls enjoyed themselves MUCH more at CRT. As did we. Felt MUCH more special…

We did the Princess breakfast at Epcot last year and my DD loved it!!! :heart:
She saw Princess Aurora, Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle and Jasmin.
She really loved it and the PS was easier to get. I tried for a week to get CRT and couldnt get it! :sad:

My DD will be THRILLED to hear Ariel has joined the Princess breakfast!!! :happy:
We also did the Dinner at the GF with Cindy & Friends and my DD loved it as well! But not as much as the Epcot breakfast.

A quick tip:

I just reserved a character lunch at CRT for July 11th, which is only about 88 days out. And there were three or four slots still available, so word on the CRT Character Lunch is apparently NOT widespread yet. I believe it begins around June 13.

Remember, CRT fills all of its breakfast reservations within FIVE minutes on the morning 90 days out.

So if a CRT lunch suits you it may be a lot easier ticket to get.

We just went in March to CRT. I enjoyed the food and everything, but I think that the princesses were a little rushed becuase of the amount of people there. Other than that it was wonderful.