Princess Protection Program-Premiers Tonight on Disney Channel

OK, who’s watching?

I know my DDs are excited.

Popcorn & M&Ms CHECK! :biggrin:

Im sure we will be watching either at home or at grammys house if we are still there!! all the commercials have gotten DD5 all excited!

Not to mention the big countdown clock that’s been on DC all day!

phew, good thing she is at school (daycare) during the day & cant see the countdown clock!

YES! My two are suppose to be at Camp, but DD9 is running a fever and has a belly ache so she’s home . . . altho “She’s not a DEMI fan!” dontcha know?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We were soooooooooo looking forward to watching this tonight and then the kids dad made plans for us to go to a pool party. So we will have to wait the extra couple of days for it to come out on DVD. Then I have to wait the until we have the kids for the weekend again to watch it. Though there biological mom will probably let them spend the night next tuesday.

Ahh I wish we had cable right now! This movie looks so cute! Selena gets on my nerves a little bit, but I :heart: :heart: :heart: Demi more than enough to make for it. :laugh: Lol

Maybe I will ask my parents to tape it for me…(haha I actually just said “tape”…I must still be living in the 90’s!)

I have had the DVR set all week, DD’s have driven me nuts all week saying, “4 Days left”, “3 days left”… etc…

We are taping it though, my girls are asleep by 8. It’s suppossed to rain again up here in New England starting tomorrow again so we will be watching it many times over!

I went to the world premiere party last week (work perk!) and got to meet Demi and Selena! They are just the sweetest little things!

The movie is very cute!

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;971729]I went to the world premiere party last week (work perk!) and got to meet Demi and Selena! They are just the sweetest little things!

The movie is very cute![/QUOTE]

That’s quite a work perk!! :eek: Very cool. :happy: :heart:

Dave and I rotate movie nights in the summer. It’s my turn tonight and I ask him to watch this. He said no.

Oh well…I’ll DVR it and watch it later.

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;971729]I went to the world premiere party last week (work perk!) and got to meet Demi and Selena! They are just the sweetest little things!

The movie is very cute![/QUOTE]

Wow! My DD5 would be sooooo jealous!

It’s on my list for TIVO tonight, so we’ll watch it tomorrow. DD is not that excited about this one, not sure why.

MickeyMcFizzle, that is a pretty great perk. I’m glad to hear that they were nice.

I dvr’rd it for my DD 7…
she just watched it this morning, she said she liked it, i myself didn’t watch it yet, i was walking in and out of the rooms but the parts i seen looked good, lol…
i’ll watch it tonight when its quiet time for mommy :wink:

For all the hype . . . it was eh!

Seriously is was just the classic “mean girls” movie!

My DDs like it, which is the important part! :wub:

The commercials for The Wizards of Waverly Place movie looks cute!