Princess Tessa...OUT!

Singing off time gang, time to put my laptop into my carryon and GO!
2 hours untill I’m on the road so I’d best finish packing my bags and get them loaded into the car.

THe next time you hear from me I’ll be living in the sun (though, as fate would have it, today is the most beautiful day we’ve had in BC since last summer, it is just bursting!)

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, you have no idea how much they mean to me, and have helped me get through the sadness of leaving!

PEACE OUT :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck Princess!!! You are gonna have a wonderful, fantastic and MAGICAL experience! Say HI! to Mickey and the whole gang for us:)

Travel safe! Hoooooooray!!!

Good luck! No wonder I was confused. Your countdown says you are already there. :mickey: I hope you have a good trip into the sunshine of FL.

Have a nice flight… and don’t get too excited and jump out!! :laugh:

Best of luck to you P.T.! :cool:

You’ll be GREAT!! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

I’m sure you will be meeting plenty of fellow DC members too! :pirate:

Godspeed… And have a blast!!

Safe travels Tessa!!!

Have a great flight!! At least it is a beautiful day to travel!

Good luck Tessa! Stay safe!!! :wub:

Best of luck, Tessa!!! You will have the time of your life!!! :cool:

Hope you have a quick and safe flight! Have fun getting moved in and settled!

(((((((HUG)))))))))) Have a MAGICAL journey!

Have a great time…maybe I’ll get to meet you next week!

oooooh…i got chills reading this thinking you’re already on your way!!! How exciting!!

We’ll all be waiting to hear of your arrival!! :slight_smile:

Have a safe trip!!! I’m so excited for you!!! :happy:

What a great experience for you. Have fun, be safe, and enjoy yourself!

Sorry this is a little late…Have a safe trip and I hope that we get to see you this weekend when we are there.

Safe Travels!

Have a safe trip and check in when you can. I’m so happy and excited for you!!

Have a safe trip!!! :wub: :wub: See you in May!!!