Princess Tiana's Riverboat Show!

So our latest addition to our Disney family, Princess Tiana (aka the Frog Princess) has made herself welcome in our parks by kicking off her AMAZING new riverboat show at the MK!!!

Today was a soft opening but tomorrow is the real deal, with a media blitz and everything! Everyone join us in welcoming our newest Princess and one sensational riverboat show!!!

Rowdy, Baloo and I saw the show today!! We had no idea it was going to be going on - we walked by and saw a sign and did a double-take. :laugh: Of course we had to stay and check it out!

AWESOME show!! So much energy and really great music! I think the scene with the cards was my favorite. I would watch it all again in a heartbeat!! Congrats to Tiana and all her friends for an amazing first show! :heart:

Can’t wait to see this show!! :heart:

I saw both shows today and I loved it. The music is very catchy and entertaining. I loved the costumes and colors. I think this show is going to be a big hit. I also really love the way this show breathes new life into the Riverboat. It makes all of Liberty Square feel really exciting.

I can’t wait to check this out in Jan!

I have to say, I saw a few pictures of Tiana in a meet & greet and her outfit is absolutely GORGEOUS. In my opinion probably the coolest & most gorgeous Princess gown costume yet. She’s so pretty! :heart: I love the Magnolia & vine on her gown.

What does she wear in this new show?

[B]Oh, Cool! Something else to look forward to for my December visit. Tiana looks gorgeous, and I agree, her gown is extraordinary. Thanks to Rowdy for the advance peek!

~ Pam

44 Days till my First-ever Christmastime Visit :tinytree:, to CBR with Free Dining![/B]

Her pretty green dress! :heart:

Thanks for the update, now I have something else to look forward to in Dec. I agree, the gowns are gorgeous (especially the one in Wishy’s pic). Looking forward to meeting Princess Tiana. Where does she do meet and greets?

Very cool and I’m lovin the pictures. I agree with Valerie; the Riverboat attraction now has new life.

i’m dying to see more pictures of this!!!

Not sure where she’s doing meet and greets yet. I want to say in Toontown but again not sure. I can find out when I show up for my overnight rehearsal tonight.

I’ve heard that eventually she will be in Liberty Square in the area called the glade near the Ye Old Christmas Shop. That area have been in refurbishment for Tianna. However “Entertainment is always subject to change.”

Very cool!!! I wonder if she’ll be in New Orleans Square at Disneyland?? Here’s hoping.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1001221]I have to say, I saw a few pictures of Tiana in a meet & greet and her outfit is absolutely GORGEOUS. In my opinion probably the coolest & most gorgeous Princess gown costume yet. She’s so pretty! :heart: I love the Magnolia & vine on her gown.

What does she wear in this new show?[/QUOTE]

You should see the dresses they are selling for little girls. They are a beautiful pale green with Magnolia blossoms and vines. They kind of look like an upside down magnolia blossom. So pretty.

Thanks, we’d love any info you can get.

Thanks, I will ask at Guest Services (maybe I will see you there) when I come down next.

I took A LOT. :laugh:

Cool pics, thanks!

I’ll be at Epcot tomorrow for Food & Wine Fest with DH and a friend…hmm…wonder if I can sneak away to Magic Kingdom to check out the Tiana show!