My mom, daughter, and I are traveling to disney in Feb 2008 for a short princess vacation – we will be there 5 days, 2 of which are travel days. What are must do princess activities? We were there last year and my daughter and I went to Norway for breakfast with the princesses. WE were thinking Cinderella’s castle, hair done at downtown disney at the boutique, is the princess and pirates night still happening? What else?
Dining at The Castle would be my top priority. We’ve done it twice and my DD loved it both times. The BBB is on our list of things to do when we go in August. The only other character meal I can think of is 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella, Prince Charming, The Fairy Godmother and Suzy and Perla. We really like that meal.
Princess Musts (including what you named):
- Dine at Cinderella’s Castle
- Bippidi Boppidi Boutique
- Pirate and Princess Party (I’ll check on February… not sure)
- Personalized parasoles
- Storytime with Belle (MK)
- Tea Time at the Grand Floridian
- Wake (or at least find) Tinkerbelle (Tinkerbelle’s Treasures, MK)
- Ride Cinderella’s Golden Carousel, decked out in tiaras
I’ll post more ideas when I come up with them…
These are great! Thanks!