Princesses at Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast

I know the princesses vary at, but does anyone know if there is a pattern to the rotation? For instance princess a, b & c every Monday, Princess d,e & f on Tuesdays…etc. Just wondering.

There is no rotation schedule that I am aware of. A CM may be able to answer better on that question.

Like Dana mentioned , There is no rotation. We were there in 07’ and were thinking of changing our reservation and asked if certain days had certain princesses. They said they are all the same. Now it might have changed since then.

We too were told that there was not guarentee of any certain princess on any given day. We were there in '08 and had Belle as our feature princess for the photo, and then we had Cinderella/Ariel/Aurora/Jasmine all come to our table.

I just noticed your countdown! Holy excited batman!!! Are you ready?

Excited? You betcha! Ready, well, I think so, but I have this little nagging voice in the back of my head telling me that I’m forgetting something…:glare:

I see that you are off shortly to the same place! Are you ready?:happy:

Wow, congrats on going Saturday. We still have a little over 2 months. I am jealous.

The princesses that have been universal are Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White. The others do rotate in and out. We have been a few times (going again this year) and they do change out. I would honestly say it is the best place to meet princesses though, they really spend some time with your little ones.

Enjoy it! Have some cold fish for us!

I was just there in February. Belle was taking pics out front and inside we had Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Ariel and Jasmine (I think Jasmine was there :confused:).

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1024300]Wow, congrats on going Saturday. We still have a little over 2 months. I am jealous.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just can’t believe it is here!

Look for Princess Boss Mouse every fifth Thursday of the month.

Glad you said that, I had it down in my notes as every 6th Tuesday of the month. Boy would the kids have been upset with me if they missed that again this year.

Looks like they rotate to the front entrance for Pictures. When we were there it was Snow White for the pic. This was 2 years ago, at least they are all there. Now the big question is if Princess Tianna will show?

When we went it was Belle, Aurora, Mulan, Jane and Mary Poppins. My youngest was not there that trip. She is mad for Snow White, Jasmine and Aurora so I was just hoping to see them. Thanks to all.