Problems with DVC member page

I’ve been trying to login to the member side for over a week. It tells me it’s not available.

Anyone else having this problem?

I logged in several times over the weekend with no issues. Sorry you’re having trouble.

Just logged on without a problem. Did you empty cache then try?

Well, I’ll call tomorrow and see what’s up. Thanks

I signed in tonight …no problem…

I had problems last week. Told me I had the wrong password. After I had tried about 100 times, I logged on with our desktop using “I forgot password”. It gave me a password of oiqeuwroajfoiuernnu0808234njf…I got in. Changed the password back to the one I always use. Then I was able to get on my laptop. Don’t know why. It is veerrrrryyyy frustrating.

I’m not even getting to the screen that prompts the username and password. As soon as I click on member login it says “Were sorry. The page you are trying to access is currently not available.”

Very strange.

I am on an Apple, but it’s not been a problem in the past. I’ve had this computer for over a year and have logged on to the site many times.

[QUOTE=evansfmly5;1000786]I’m not even getting to the screen that prompts the username and password. As soon as I click on member login it says “Were sorry. The page you are trying to access is currently not available.”

Very strange.

I am on an Apple, but it’s not been a problem in the past. I’ve had this computer for over a year and have logged on to the site many times.[/QUOTE]

This exact thing has happened to me before. It just brings you to the general DVC site for non-members right? I am not a big computer person but I know I deleted all my cookies, went into the internet settings and cleared all my “recently visited” thing, restarted my laptop & it was fine.

did you get any updates from apple …i have heard that the new operating system has many bugs…freezing,loosing info,etc…i am a pc guy…the only problem i ever had is on the disney side ,if you have another log in with a another disney site…then it will not let you log in at DVC or other disney afiliated web sites till you log out of the other one…ie.go.com e-mail

Get a very big hammer and give the hard drive a good whack.

[QUOTE=evansfmly5;1000786]I’m not even getting to the screen that prompts the username and password. As soon as I click on member login it says “Were sorry. The page you are trying to access is currently not available.”

Very strange.

I am on an Apple, but it’s not been a problem in the past. I’ve had this computer for over a year and have logged on to the site many times.[/QUOTE]

I am on an Apple and just logged on again without a problem.

firewall…maybe you accidentally listed this as a forbidden page …but at least we are batting 50% with the apple group…just kidding …I have been running windows 7 for about 3 months now …don’t ask but when they released it to manufacturers I already had it and it is legal…have you called dvc member tech support…they have one I believe

https://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/register/guestLogin?id=GuestLoginPage&appRedirect=/dvc/member/memberHome?id%3DmemberHomePage

try this link it is the page I use

How is windows 7? I also have a pc…is it worth it? I just use to pc for playing games.

no problems whatsoever…but then again I had very few problems with vista …it has some neat features …I am able to make movies,file pictures,store docs,p-lay games watch movies etc …besides doing business relatedmatters all the software interacts seamlessly…best way to get windows 7…and most cost effective is to see if someone in your family qualifies for the student version but upgrades can be a little expensive ,unless you upgrade and get a new computer