Problems with the DVC Website

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the DVC member site?
We tried last night and tonight, and keep getting a “site not currently available” message.

[I]Prezcatz Paul[/I]

I just logged in with no issues.

Really??? Everytime we go to the member login page, it says the page is unavailable. We’re page refreshing, trying different links…This is frustrating!!!

OK, very weird…

It wouldn’t work using Firefox, but had no problems with Internet Explorer.

???

Have you cleared you cookies lately? I had a similar issue a year or more an ended up talking to tech support. They set me up with a new account after not being able to solve my mystery problem.

I’ll try that. I was able to get in with IE, so I’m happy now.
Still weird, though…I’ve seen a few sites that don’t work in Firefox, but I’ve not had trouble with the Disney ones before.

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;1014103]I’ll try that. I was able to get in with IE, so I’m happy now.
Still weird, though…I’ve seen a few sites that don’t work in Firefox, but I’ve not had trouble with the Disney ones before.[/QUOTE]

I used Firefox when I logged in last night, however, I have issues with Firefox from time to time. I can’t always get my gradebook to open in Firefox so I switch to IE and it opens with no problems.

Just had a new error message whenI tried to log in this morning! It is saying I am logged onto another Disney site not affiliated with DVC and that I will have to log out there before I can log on to DVC.

Great.

I am not logged on anywhere at all. Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1015410]Just had a new error message whenI tried to log in this morning! It is saying I am logged onto another Disney site not affiliated with DVC and that I will have to log out there before I can log on to DVC.

Great.

I am not logged on anywhere at all. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I got that same error message once! I had to call and have my password reset- I think that solved the problem. It didn’t make sense, but whatever they did worked.

I just tried logging in and had no issue. Have you tried logging in lately?

Just logged in perfectly. Weird.

It was a site error. I called in to question it and the tech got the same message.