Profile Help

…so I have been trying to break apart my “signature” at the bottom where I list my WDW dates and places we’ve stayed…but I can’t get it to split…

Its so long…up and down and takes up more room for people, but other than completely erasing and starting over, I can’t get it to split apart.

Any suggestions? :blink:

Have you tried centering like mine and making the dates go left to right?

…I’ll try that Dana…thanks…

Well…this certainly looks a lot nicer…but it’s still Kind of long for people to scroll through on the thread…but definitely looks better!

try more than one year on each line like Dana’s

…thanks…I’m working on it…it’s so long, that it keeps telling me too many characters so I have to work on it some more…not sure why it’s too long now and it wasn’t before…but I’ll keep working on it…maybe using initials for the hotels or something…

Copy & Paste Dana’s signature into your signature line. Then edit each item on character at a time.

I’m also out of characters in my signature. You were probably close before then centering it added a few more characters.

…hey…guess I’ve been to WDW too many times!!! :laugh::laugh:

No—seriously----that’s not possible is it…:huh:

I am not sure you are supposed to utter those words around here…

You can never go too many times… :slight_smile:

…I think you are right…I need to abbreviate some of it to shorten it up…

…still needs some work, but at least it’s not so tall…thanks everyone…

Looks better and is a little easier to read. I suggest nixing the mickey heads and using a bold-face character like a “~” and shorten each description…you will be able to fit more.

…I have been trying to find out where to find a character of some sort…I don’t see any such characters here. I agree the Mickey face makes it too cluttered…I can just use a dash I suppose…

Ooops…silly me…I was trying to look on HERE instead of my keyboard…found the characters now…

Looks good! Nice job:heart:

Thank you Dana…I’ve had it the other way for…years!! This does look much better. Now perhaps I will learn how to upload a picture of WDW next…:blink:

Lol

[QUOTE=smallworld;1109469]Thank you Dana…I’ve had it the other way for…years!! This does look much better. Now perhaps I will learn how to upload a picture of WDW next…:blink:

Lol[/QUOTE]

You don’t know how to do it? Are they saved to your computer?

…I upload pictures to my profile…and avatar…(and upload to other websites) just haven’t attempted to upload it to my signature or actual post here yet…but i also don’t want to take up a lot of room.

I don’t put them in my signature, but if you are talking about posting a pic here’s how you do it.

After selecting quote or reply in the thread, scroll down past the box you would type in to the section that is titled “Additional options”
Select Manage Attachments
Click Choose File
Select picture
Click upload
Close the box
Scroll back up to the text box if you want to caption your photo if not skip this step
click “submit reply”
Done - easy peasy