Put together your DREAM meal!

So if you could piece togehter a meal from all over WDW what would it be? (YES I have been obsessed with WDW food for the last few days, dreaming about it even)

Here is mine:
Appetizer: Cheese Soup from Le Cellier with bread for dipping :wub:

Main Course:  Le Cellier Filet Mignon

Dessert:  Bread Pudding from O'Hana :heart:

We have not eaten at any of the higher end eateries as of yet so that is why mine is limited but I’ll get there. I can’t wait to see some of yours!

Appetizer is from Mommas - the bread and spreads one…OMG delicious!!!

Entree: I just want the ribs from either whispering canyon or boma side not necessary:blush:

dessert: I want the DARK chocolate fudge ice cream from DTD with a brownie as a chaser…lol

[QUOTE=Dana;1083643]Appetizer is from Mommas - the bread and spreads one…OMG delicious!!!

Entree: I just want the ribs from either whispering canyon or boma side not necessary:blush:

dessert: I want the DARK chocolate fudge ice cream from DTD with a brownie as a chaser…lol[/QUOTE]

Um… did you say DARK chocolate fudge? DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE? Is that at Ghirardelli, or where?

In any case, you had me at “dark”. Forget dessert, I’ll have that for dinner, please.

I’ve got to get back to you on this.
It could be very extensive, very expensive, and very expansive (once it’s in my tummy).

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1083712]I’ve got to get back to you on this.
It could be very extensive, very expensive, and very expansive (once it’s in my tummy).[/QUOTE]

I agree this takes some thought!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1083647]Um… did you say DARK chocolate fudge? DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE? Is that at Ghirardelli, or where?

In any case, you had me at “dark”. Forget dessert, I’ll have that for dinner, please.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Ghirardelli…I can taste it now.:wub:

Don’t bother me…I’m reading menus…ok…

Appetizer:

Assorted Tempura with accompanying dipping sauces - Tokyo Dining

Entree:

Planked Copper River Salmon - Artist’s Point

Dessert:

Creamy Indulgence - The Wave

All with appropriate wine pairings, of course.

I only chose items from restaurants we have tried - although there are some intriguing items in restaurants as yet visited.

chedder cheese soup le cellier or crab cakes narcooses
surf and turf from narcooses
sorry no desert i never get that far.