PW crowds @ POFQ?

i have read so many threads on this board and others re: Pop Warner crowds at the All Star resorts and at POR…with “spill over” being POFQ.

so does anyone have 1st hand experience with these crowds being at POFQ??

just curious since we will be at POFQ during POP week, if they ever really do “spill over” to FQ and if so how much?
thanks

They do spill over to FQ! The only time I noticed it was breakfast at the resort, it was like a HS cafeteria. Other then that I wouldn’t have even known they were there.

I guess I have always gotten lucky with the “cheerleaders” I’ve been at the value resorts when they were there and never had any problems either.

At WL two weekends ago, there were small children screaming and running up and down the hallway at 8am - so it can happen anytime, anywhere when you are at a place that is 90% children.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1046025]They do spill over to FQ! The only time I noticed it was breakfast at the resort, it was like a HS cafeteria. Other then that I wouldn’t have even known they were there.

I guess I have always gotten lucky with the “cheerleaders” I’ve been at the value resorts when they were there and never had any problems either.

At WL two weekends ago, there were small children screaming and running up and down the hallway at 8am - so it can happen anytime, anywhere when you are at a place that is 90% children.[/QUOTE]

okay…sounds like it’s not going to be an issue for us…we don’t eat breakfast in the foodcourt…(or any other meal, really).
i totally agree with you about it can happen anytime anywhere…but some of the threads i’ve read about the PW kids, are just horrifying! i guess the people who have had awful experiences with these kids are the ones that make time to post about it!

thanks for responding!
:mickey:

We had it happen twice, the spill over. It was worse at POR than at POFQ.