Qiuck Service Dining anyone?

I have a question. When you go up to order your meal or snack, do both my dh and I have to stand in line or can just one of us order? My dh asked me and had to admit, I didn’t know the answer. :eek:

in 2007 - i just stood in line to get food - all they need is one room key to take the credits.

Just one of you can order. The credits are pooled per room so it doesn’t matter which one of you orders/signs for them.

One gets the food, one kind of scopes out a table :biggrin:

Both don’t need to be in line, but I make my DW go through with me to carry her own tray.
(It’s the least she can do considering I do all the cooking at home)

Edit: now that I think about this, I probably go through most lines myself while she grabs a table. Sunshine Seasons is an exception though because of the wide range of choices.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;992573]Both don’t need to be in line, but I make my DW go through with me to carry her own tray.
(It’s the least she can do considering I do all the cooking at home)

Edit: now that I think about this, I probably go through most lines myself while she grabs a table. Sunshine Seasons is an exception though because of the wide range of choices.[/QUOTE]

That’s what we usually do, but I just wasn’t sure how the Quick service worked. Thanks for all your help.:happy:

Happily, the dining credits are “pooled”. At places like Cosmic Rays or Epcot, we generally use different lines. Varying tastes. :blink:

Just a hint…use your child credits for adult meals! I found this out a few years ago. There is no difference in counter service credits for kids vs adults. Keep your money and share your meals. You will notice that the desserts are in to-go containers and ALWAYS get a large drink!
I also hear that you can get the double cheeseburger and pay like next to nothing for an extra bun!!
Have fun.