QsDDP

i think that is how you say quick service disney dining plan. my mom(beckybeener) set us up in june for it. it sounds pretty good but i was hoping to get an opinion on it. also can you get the turkey legs with it?

I haven’t heard of a quick service Disney dinning plan, although i’m sure it’s like the regualr dinning plan. You are probally only allowed to get certain things. Don’t hold me on this because i’m not sure.

• Justin

The Quick Service Dining Plan is $30 a day for Adults and entitles you to the following:

2 CS Meals Per Day (entree with side or combo meal, Beverage and dessert)
2 Snacks Per Day (NO Turkey Legs are NOT included)
1 Refillable Resort Mug Per Person

I don’t think $30 is worth it for this plan…I might get it just so all of my meals are paid in advance.

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;915045]The Quick Service Dining Plan is $30 a day for Adults and entitles you to the following:

2 CS Meals Per Day (entree with side or combo meal, Beverage and dessert)
2 Snacks Per Day (NO Turkey Legs are NOT included)
1 Refillable Resort Mug Per Person

I don’t think $30 is worth it for this plan…I might get it just so all of my meals are paid in advance.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it’s just me but thirty dollars seems like a lot for two counter service meal and two snacks.

Yeah that does not sound like a good deal.

i have no idea but i am looking forward to my trip even though i know what is there it never gets old

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;915062]Maybe it’s just me but thirty dollars seems like a lot for two counter service meal and two snacks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to say.

I ONLY think it would be worth it if you eat every CS place at like Cosmic Rays or WPE at DTD. Other than that, not a good deal. You might not even break even.

I think everyone answered your question but have a great time on your trip and I love your nick joans pic

I think you can break even on it. I’m going for 3 nights in Feb. That’s $90 per person. If you take off the mug (which is usually about $12 and since we always get it it’s a factor), then you’re down to $78. Snacks are up to $4. If we go conservative and say you spend $3 on a snack (instead of the max), then that’s another $18 off. So I’m down to $60 for 6 CS meals or $10 per CS meal. I think this is doable at most CS places. This does mean using up all your credits. Also not mentioned is you get 30 minutes of arcade time at your resort with this meal plan. We probably won’t be using it but I’m sure people with kids would.

Personally, I like this dining option for a short trip where I don’t want to use park-time for a sit-down meal. The last few trips I felt stuffed on the regular dining plan (and it always seemed to dictate where we had to be and when).

We’re using it on our trip next year. The dinner plan never appealed to us (to much food and all those ADR’s to run to) so this is right for us. We sat down one day and figured out how much we spend on our counter meals and we did come out even. But that didn’t include the snacks or mugs so we feel we’re ahead. Just as important is the fact that our meals will be paid for. That alone is worth it for us. Now we have to decide when to go.