QuakerCub's and ChastMastr's January 2006 Trip Report

:whistling

Hum de dum de dum… just trying to get this started…

ROFL!!! I expected so much more!!

LOL - sounds great so far! :laugh:

That was the quickest report I have ever read…kidding. I like the teaser. I’ll be checking in to see when you post in. :heart:

Wooo, sounds FABULOUS! :tongue:

…that innocent whistle could mean soooo many things… :huh: I’m scared to let my imagination go!

:whistling Waiting for the cub to notice the thread and post…

Wow, it took me all afternoon to read that report. How thorough! What details! :c)

OMG! The detail is incredible. Why, I felt like I was right there with you! :rolleyes:

(You are too funny! :laugh: )

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub! Where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou???

Er, admittedly my being on the computer doesn’t help him log on! :blush:

David

:rolleyes: :laugh:

Great report lots of Details :noo:

If Cubby doesn’t start posting it, I will have to! Fortunately (this will be a nice preliminary) we used the “taking notes” section of the Passporter – I recommend that very, very wholeheartedly. Every day I wrote down what we did and any special events or memories. :biggrin:

David
POKES THE CUB

pokes the cub, and kicks Chasty off the computer

There!! Get thee to posting!

Post haste!!! (get it!? Did I get one, David? Did I!?)

Notes and all! I was hoping to see a TR from you two! *Poke that cub again :tongue: *

neeeeext…I was so mesmerised by the first installment, would there be a follow-up soon?

:wub: :laugh:

From just about five minutes ago on AOL IM:

[COLOR=Red]Chastmastr: You know, they’re waiting for our TR on DC…
QuakerCub: I know. I’ll be working on it today, but business first, and answering Xxxx’s email from Friday re xxxxxx has to come first
Chastmastr: True. I do look forward to the special surprise at the end of the TR.
QuakerCub: So do I…
Chastmastr: Do you mind if I copy all this without the specific details to the thread?
QuakerCub: You mean just the fact that a surprise is coming? Sure go ahead
Chastmastr: Heh heh heh. I think they’ll be very, very happy, if all goes well with our plans…
QuakerCub: I think so too, but please don’t tell them what the surprise is. I want to save that for the end of the report. I already have the Passporter out to write it today
Chastmastr: Cool!
[/COLOR]

David
Foreshadowing: Your key to quality literature!

…I’m somewhat disappointed that Erin gets it and I don’t. :dry:

Wow…what a quick read! I feel like I didn’t retain any of it though :huh: