Question about ADR's...what is 90 days & what is 180 days?

I know that it used to be 180 days to make ADR’s & that now it is 90 days…but I thought someone on here said that some ADR’s are still 180 days, like Cinderella’s Royal Table, Chef Mickey’s, or Bibbity Bobbity Boutique?? Is that right?..or am I completely losing my mind…LOL!!!
If this is right, are there any other restaurants, etc that are booking 180 days also???

Thanks in advance for the help!

I believe all restaurants are now 90 days out. If you’ve read conflicting reports would call WDW dining and double check.

This site gives any activities that can be booked before 90 days out. PS Calculator 10.0

I think it’s all 90 days now for all dining, tour, and recreation reservations, even CRT and Chef Mickey’s.
Not having a need for BBB, I have no idea about that.

I know Chef Mickey’s is 90 days now, as I had to wait until that close to book our ADRs.

I’m also guessing that all New Year’s Eve events are also 90 days out now as I have seen nothing about planned menus at California Grill or Narcoossee’s as in the past. Previously, those events were booked in early July and Narcoossee’s was usually gone by late July.
California Grill, being a bit bigger and much more expensive still would have availability until September.

I called Saturday morning, and was told that everything is now 90 days! So, yes, I will have to wait another 90 days to book ADR’s! :glare: