[QUOTE=Soundgod;983811]All of Disney’s deluxe hotels are either two queen or one king.
You don’t have to worry about getting a double at the Beach.[/QUOTE]
But it’s posted on the site…
* Expansive views of Disney's Beach Club Resort gardens or parking lot
* Additional adult charge of $25 per adult per night for more than 2 adults
* 2 queen-size beds (available with day bed), 2 double-size beds, 2 queen-size beds and a day bed, one king-size
* bed or one king size bed and a day bed.
* Rollaway bed available upon request
This is for one of the lower priced priced rooms but still it’s over 300 bucks.
Or is it that page hasn’t been updated in years???