Question About Disneyland's Dining Plan!

I found this on a non-Disney owned website, much like All-Ears. It says that this is what you get for a 6 day DP

Mickey’s Plan, 6 days of Disney Dining

Adult vouchers ($215.59 per adult):

1 - Character Breakfast

1 - Character Lunch

1 - Character Dinner

2 - Breakfast in the Park

3 - $5.00 Vouchers

4 - $10.00 Vouchers

3 - $15.00 Vouchers

Child vouchers ($152.22 per child aged 3 - 9):

1 - Character Breakfast

1 - Character Lunch

1 - Character Dinner

2 - Breakfast in the Park

5 - $5.00 Vouchers

4 - $10.00 Vouchers

1 - $15.00 Voucher

Does this mean per day, or for the entire 6 days you have to spread those across the stay… that seems too ridicilous. But that seems like a lot of food. But if it’s not everyday, that is NOT worth the money. lol.

Is anyone aware of the answer?

haha, it’s definately not everyday. If you chose this option you’d pay for it & get like a book of vouchers I believe for that price to use throughout your trip.

It’s a little ridiculous & I never tried it though. Maybe someone here has? :huh:

I’m sure anaheimboy will be able to add some information once he’s online. Tim?

It’s so odd that the dining plans are so different from DL to WDW.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;976088]haha, it’s definately not everyday. If you chose this option you’d pay for it & get like a book of vouchers I believe for that price to use throughout your trip.

It’s a little ridiculous & I never tried it though. Maybe someone here has? :huh:[/QUOTE]

That just sounds so ridicilous lol. It sounds not worth it at all.

I know right, to me it seems like the should be similar. With this dining plan my family could never afford for all of us (10 or more) to go to DL. They really should adopt something similar if not exactly like WDW’s DDP.

That voucher plan has baffled me for years. :laugh:

When 6-2-6 and I were there in December '07, I took part in a survey. The guy I worked with asked, as I was finishing up, if there was anything I would like to see done to improve the DL experience. I said yes – change the dining plan! He told me then that Disney had actually gotten a lot of feedback about that and that there had been a lot of guest interest in a plan more like the one in place at WDW. He said they were looking into options for changing DL’s plan to something similar. Obviously it hasn’t happened yet, but I’m hopeful. The voucher system is a pain in the tail; streamlining the process would almost invariably create more plan-users at DL.

Wow, that’s good information to know!!! Hope something comes of it! :happy: Maybe with all the changes going on all over the place they’d debut a new Disneyland Dining Plan? That would be awesome!

Hahah it’s one of the great mysteries of the World. lol. Maybe if I ever work for DL I’ll figure it out and fill you in!! haha.

It would most certainly be the one last thing I think that needs to be changed for DL to be as easily vacationable as WDW. :stuck_out_tongue: