Question about MCO airport

Someone fresh my memory please, since we will be getting our own luggage off the carousel, is the carousel close to the DME desk?
TIA
Danielle

Magical express picks up on the B side terminal. So it depends on your airline and where your luggage is brought to. Here is a map showing the terminal and the airlines. You may need to schlep the bags across the terminal. I hope this helps.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/ops/images/maps/Airline_Locations.pdf

[QUOTE=Tor2ga;1020731]Magical express picks up on the B side terminal. So it depends on your airline and where your luggage is brought to. Here is a map showing the terminal and the airlines. You may need to schlep the bags across the terminal. I hope this helps.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/ops/images/maps/Airline_Locations.pdf[/QUOTE]

:ohmy::frown:
looks like JET BLUE is term. A
i am pretty sure they will have luggage carts ??? NO??? YES???
dh me and 4 kids, and a stroller…i can see this is going to be a mess!!!

it will be a fun adventure… just remember that. Your kids will never forget it-and neither will you!!!

lol i don’t know if i wanna remember that part of the trip, lol

Yes, I have seen luggage carts there. Just take your time. Magical Express will be there when you get there, so don’t worry about how long it takes to get yourself organized with the luggage and all.

ME got our bags when we used them last time… Do they not still get your bags??? :huh:

I think I read on another post that they are getting in late so she wants to pick up her own luggage.

Ah… as always Im late in the conversation… :blink::blush:

dh me and 4 kids, and a stroller…i can see this is going to be a mess!!![/QUOTE]

There are also airport staff available with carts to help load and push your luggage on a luggage cart. We always grab someone, they are a great help and make sure we find our way to the ME desk okay.

dh me and 4 kids, and a stroller…i can see this is going to be a mess!!![/QUOTE]

We arrived just before 10PM this past September and MCO was a complete ghost town. I cannot imagine having to do this in the middle of the day, but it shouldn’t be as bad at the late hour that you are arriving.

No matter where you arrive and pick up your luggage, MCO is still so much easier than any other terminal on the planet, that it will be much easier than you think it is going to be – fast luggage delivery and easy to get around in!

Sorry, it might be that I’m way to sheltered but I have to add that I also think that MCO has the best Disney Store ever!!!.. at least they did when I was there a few years ago. I told my DH that I would be ok with just flying down and going to the store there and then flying home.

As for luggage and airports I figure people have to do this all the time so I’m sure the air port has something figured out to make your time easier.

Awww thank you guys!!!
I am feeling better about it, plus i was telling DH about it last night, and he said: why do you worry about these things, i can handle it, stop worrying, everything will be ok!!!
whewwwwwwwwwww
at least someone in this family has a head screwed on tight, lol

[QUOTE=InHouseMouse;1020805]Sorry, it might be that I’m way to sheltered but I have to add that I also think that MCO has the best Disney Store ever!!!.. at least they did when I was there a few years ago. I told my DH that I would be ok with just flying down and going to the store there and then flying home.

As for luggage and airports I figure people have to do this all the time so I’m sure the air port has something figured out to make your time easier.[/QUOTE]

Haha! We just dropped a ton of cash at that store in fact!

You are in LI? You will be flying out of LGA, JFK or EWR? Actually, LGA has been pretty smooth for us. But it is always such a relief to be at MCO. I feel like we have “arrived” on vacation as soon as I see a palm tree and get on that monorail!

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1020823]Haha! We just dropped a ton of cash at that store in fact!

You are in LI? You will be flying out of LGA, JFK or EWR? Actually, LGA has been pretty smooth for us. But it is always such a relief to be at MCO. I feel like we have “arrived” on vacation as soon as I see a palm tree and get on that monorail![/QUOTE]

jfk for us, and now it was announced on the news last night that they started construction on the main runway so all flights will be delayed from 30 to 50 mins.
figures!!!
we aren’t going to get to POP till 1am, i can see it now…at least we can sleep in the first day, we aren’t going to rush out of the room

We did it in December. It is a bit of a walk but not too bad.