Question about payments

Has anyone booked a Disney trip [B]over the phone[/B] and have made payments on line?

I tried using the CLIENT FILE # and its saying I need to enter my confir.# name/hotel, etc.

I just called Disney and 1 CM told me that because I booked over the phone I can not make payments on line.

My friend is swearing to me that she has booked over the phone before and has made payments on line.

Can anyone shed some light on this? or should I call Disney again and try and speak to another CM?

Ok never mind guys, sorry!!! I spoke to a tech. at Disney told me to click on the tab called MY DISNEY VACATION …when i did that i scrolled down to RETRIEVE MY RESERVATIONS
i filled in all the fields and BAM ITS THERE.
whewwwwwwwwwww.

what I was doing before was when I logged in I was clicking on the tab that says: MY RESERVATIONS.

so i guess that’s why it was not working, the page looks the same though, so who knows…
The tech. told me that the MY RESERVATION TAB is for the dining, god only knows what the heck is going on…

but its working now and i see the PAYMENT BUTTON

Glad you got it figured out.

well i just tried it again and its not working, :blink::blink:
i think i need to reboot and clear my cookies, then try again, i don’t know whats happening…oh well:wacko:

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1048210]well i just tried it again and its not working, :blink::blink:
i think i need to reboot and clear my cookies, then try again, i don’t know whats happening…oh well:wacko:[/QUOTE]

Yup that may be it. I rarely have an issue with WDW payments…other parts of the site is a differet story.:angry:

clearing cookies now and rebooting, will let you know, thank you!!!:flowers:

Let me know how you make out. I tried and tried last week and I couldn’t retrieve my ressie even though I booked it online - kept giving me an error message. I finally gave up and mailed a check :wacko:

ok it worked, i cleared my cookies and rebooted the pc, i did exactly what the tech. told me to do, i logged in with my email address and password…then i clicked on the tab MY DISNEY VACATION scrolled down to retrieve reservation
typed in my #
typed in my last name, picked the resort and day of arrival and hit search
it came up.

good luck and LMK how you make out as well, if it doesn’t work call Disney and ask to speak to a tech. CM they might have to reset the email address.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1048225]ok it worked, i cleared my cookies and rebooted the pc, i did exactly what the tech. told me to do, i logged in with my email address and password…then i clicked on the tab MY DISNEY VACATION scrolled down to retrieve reservation
typed in my #
typed in my last name, picked the resort and day of arrival and hit search
it came up.

good luck and LMK how you make out as well, if it doesn’t work call Disney and ask to speak to a tech. CM they might have to reset the email address.[/QUOTE]

I’m glad you were able to get it to work! Were you able to make a partial payment or only pay the balance?

I have to agree with you Dana. I have never had problems with the payments on-line even when I just want to pay partial. Disney always wants my money. Other parts of the disney site though, sometimes I get frustrated with haveing to log on again or start over!!

honestly I didn’t try that part yet, I will be trying that on friday when DH gets paid, but I def. know that my friend has def. made partial payments, she said sometimes she could only pay a couple of bucks a week and she def. did that.
i’ll keep you posted.

Have you tried again?

your partial payment only has to be a minimum of $20.00 there is a box where you select partial or full, then if you select partial there is a box that already has $20 in it. It is gray and not black so it looks like it cannot be changed but the amount in the area can be changed to what ever amount over 20 that you would like

GTK thank you, my friend prob. did no less then 20.00 anyway…but i def. know she has made partial payments, thank you

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1048287]honestly I didn’t try that part yet, I will be trying that on friday when DH gets paid, but I def. know that my friend has def. made partial payments, she said sometimes she could only pay a couple of bucks a week and she def. did that.
i’ll keep you posted.

Have you tried again?[/QUOTE]

It still isn’t working on my AOL account, so I signed off and went on my yahoo account and I was able to get into it. I also was able to make a partial payment and $20 is the minimum. At least now I know I can do it!!!

Any luck?

I booked over the phone this time and paid with gift cards on-line with no probs.

oh wow, maybe there was a pop up blocker with aol, that’s so odd, sorry!
but i am glad you finally go to do it!!! :mickey::cheshire: