Question about pin dates

Hi,

If you have a pin with dates (for example) 2/14-3/27, does your vacation have to fit completely into those dates, or do you just have to check in by then? Could I check in within that time frame, and have my vac go past the 27th? I hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Liz

Sorry, I couldn’t help you with this question…

I’VE NEVER GOTTEN A PIN CODE…EVER!!! :sad:

Good luck with an answer.

:redface:

[QUOTE=HappyCamper;1040484]Sorry, I couldn’t help you with this question…

I’VE NEVER GOTTEN A PIN CODE…EVER!!! :sad:

Good luck with an answer.

:redface:[/QUOTE]

Me too :angry:

I would love to know the critiria that they use when they send them out!

What exactly is the discount you received Poospal?

Lisa

So are you saying you received a pin code for those dates in 2011. If so…LUCKY! Can you tell that some of us have PIN Envy!!:laugh::laugh:

I’d love to receive a pin with those dates, maybe that way we could squeeze in WDW in Feb.

I’m not sure if you can extend it, you might want to call and ask.

I have never had a problem extending a pin code. As long as you check in by the final date listed, you’re good to go! I did this last December and got free dining. We checked in on the final date it was offered.

Thank you to all who answered. This was hypothetical. I received a pin code that I used for our trip in April. Since then, I have received 2 more pin codes, with dates for this year. I am hoping I will get one for next year’s hypothetical trip. Unfortunately, our April vacation in 2011 is the week before Easter. I figured that if I was sent a pin, it would probably end a week or so before Easter.

I am not sure why some people get pins, but I think it is helpful to sign up on their website, order planning DVD’s, and things like that.

Thanks again
Liz

Received a pin code for the first time ever this year…YAY! In the past, I’ve signed up for every email list, ordered the vacation planning dvd, etc. so maybe it’s finally paying off. I do know that this is the first time we hadn’t begun planning a trip early in the year. Of course, the pin code has changed that…can’t wait!!!