Question about Polynesian Pool

I was wondering…does the resort provide towels poolside or should I bring our own beach towels?

We recently went to two different resorts on the west coast of Florida and both places provided towels for resort guests. Because the Poly is a deluxe resort I thought maybe that was one of the amenities. It would be great if they did…less to pack! lol

There will be towels at the pool. They aren’t big beach towels but they work for us, I just grab 2 instead of one.

Yep! Plenty of towels in tall bins around the pool. As DT said most people grab a few but they keep them pretty full.

You can’t take the towels back to your room, so if you want to wear them back to your room, bring your own. We didn’t have a problem leaving them, it worked out fine.

TOWEL HOG!!! :laugh:

There are plenty of towels at both pools, that is unless Steph is there! :ohmy:

I guess I have been breaking rules for years because we always take towles back to our room. Most of the time I drop them off the next time we head out but sometimes I leave them in the room for mousekeeping to take. Is there a sign I’ve missed?:blush: I feel so guilty…

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;863074]TOWEL HOG!!! :laugh:

There are plenty of towels at both pools, that is unless Steph is there! :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged.:ph34r: There is some guilt in it but I love lots of towels at the pool so I live with it.