Question about WDW's Park Hours Calendar

OK, so I can make my ADRs in only 4 days and I am sitting down right now to plan it all out. Unfortunately, the last 3 days of my trip STILL aren’t listed on the Park Hours Calendar yet!! I can’t get June 30th, July 1st, or July 2nd!!

How the heck am I going to plan the last three dinner ADRs if I have no idea which parks are going to be open later or what the EMHs are going to be?

I have NO problem that dining went to 90 days out but sheesh, AT LEAST keep the park hours rolling so people can actually plan it out.

How is this new calendar working?

I think the new calendar sucks. I liked the old way. Trying to find the refurbishments is a real pain int he butt with this new calendar.

Sorry am no help with your questions.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;946367]OK, so I can make my ADRs in only 4 days and I am sitting down right now to plan it all out. Unfortunately, the last 3 days of my trip STILL aren’t listed on the Park Hours Calendar yet!! I can’t get June 30th, July 1st, or July 2nd!!

How the heck am I going to plan the last three dinner ADRs if I have no idea which parks are going to be open later or what the EMHs are going to be?

I have NO problem that dining went to 90 days out but sheesh, AT LEAST keep the park hours rolling so people can actually plan it out.

How is this new calendar working?[/QUOTE]

The CM will know the hours . . . I was talking to one and he knew the hours that weren’t listed on the site and he helped me to plan my days.

:crying: I also think the new Calander is terrible, it says on their site that they are posted up to 6 months in advance, but they never are. At least post for the EMH day and post additional extra time if the parks are crowded later. We all know that it is subject to change :laugh:

I thought that they were supposed to have a rolling 4 month calendar as of lately… I too was a nervous wreck getting my stuff planned out in time. They released my June info, but not until March 1… I wonder why the 30th is not up yet- is it the start of a new week?//

That makes no sense that your dates are not there to make ADR’s- sounds like they still have some tweaking to do with the whole reservation thing… it is a challenge right now…