Question on fireworks carriage ride

this was posted on another thread.

I didn’t want to hijack that thread because it is an important one.

but tell me more about the fireworks carriage ride… how do I go about finding out how much it costs - unless someone knows, how do I book it. I would love this… the only thing better would be if my DH read this forum and booked it for me! :laugh: (but no chance of that!)

I’d love to know about this too. I didn’t realize they had a fireworks carriage ride.

Me either . . . sounds VERY romantic! :wub:

Found this…
Disney World Carriage Rides and Horse-Drawn Excursions
Disney World Wagon Rides

Offered on a first come, first served basis, you can take an old-fashioned horse drawn wagon ride for a 45 minute tour of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
$8.00 (ages 10 and up); $5.00 (ages 3 - 9), No charge for children under age 3.
Children ages 3 - 11 must be accompanied by an adult

[COLOR=“Red”]Departs from Pioneer Hall at 7:00pm and 9:30pm. On select evenings a fireworks ride will replace the 9:30pm outing

No reservations are accepted[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Daisee;851363]Found this…
Disney World Carriage Rides and Horse-Drawn Excursions
Disney World Wagon Rides

Offered on a first come, first served basis, you can take an old-fashioned horse drawn wagon ride for a 45 minute tour of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
$8.00 (ages 10 and up); $5.00 (ages 3 - 9), No charge for children under age 3.
Children ages 3 - 11 must be accompanied by an adult

[COLOR=“Red”]Departs from Pioneer Hall at 7:00pm and 9:30pm. On select evenings a fireworks ride will replace the 9:30pm outing

No reservations are accepted[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You Rock Daisee!! :heart: Thanks for the info!

Your quite welcome.:blush:

This sounds cool, maybe we’ll check it out in August.

That does sound very nice, would love to try that :happy:

The other carriage rides listed on that link…is the cost listed per person? or per carriage? You would think it would say…sorry if it is obvious…

Thanks Daisee! Couldn’t get on the computer to post that link - glad you found it!

I am going to guess that it is $60 for the ride… and on that ride the carriage can accommodate… 4 adults or 2 adults with 3 children ages 9 and under.

The only way to know for sure though is to call.:smile: