What are these Plus Visits (now called Water Park Fun & More) I see included on some passes?
It depends on what ticket they are on. If it is a plus visit (option) from one of the old pre-2005 Park Hopper Plus tickets, it is one valid admission for one person to your choice of any one of the following: Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Pleasure Island or Wide World of Sports. If it is a WPF&M visit from one of the Magic Your Way tickets, it includes DisneyQuest as well as the places listed for the PHP plus options. And beginning June 28, 2008, you can also choose to use a visit to play a round of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, a relaxed, nine-hole walking course designed for the entire family. Tee times are required and subject to availability. For tee times, call (407) WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653) or visit disneyworldgolf.com.
Think of it as two tickets with different privileges on one card. Everything expires 14 days after first use unless you have the no-expire option. Using a Water Park Fun & More option does not use up a major park day from your pass. But unlike the major park admissions on these tickets, you can only visit one place per WPF&M visit. No hopping is allowed on these visits even if you purchased the Park Hopper option for your MYW ticket. Unlike the major park admissions, you are allowed to visit multiple WPF&M locations on any one day but if you do, you will use up one WPF&M option for each place you visit. Leaving and returning to the same park on the same day does not use an extra entry as readmissions are always allowed at the same park on any day.
WPF&M visits may or may not be used on the same days as you go to the major parks. If you use a WPF&M visit on one day and do not go to a major park, you do not use up one of your major park admissions.
Your WPF&M visits are completely independent of your major park visits. Example: You can go to a water park only on day one (1 WPF&M visit), then do a major park on day two (1 theme park admission) followed by a major park (1 theme park admission) and a Pleasure Island visit (1 WPF&M visit) on day three. At the end of day three you will have used up two major park admissions and two WPF&M visits. But if on day four you went to TL in the morning, DQ in the afternoon, and club hopping at PI in the evening you would have used three additional WPF&M entries in the same day.
Do I have to use my WPF&M options in different places or can I go back to a place twice?
You can use them all at the same venue if you so desire. You have two limitations. One is that you can only use it for one person. You cannot have a group of three use three options off your one pass. The second one is that you will use a separate Plus option for EACH water park, PI, WWoS, DQ admission or Disney’s Oak Trail golf course round you do on the same day. You are allowed to go to one, leave and return to the same one on a given day but you cannot park hop between the WPF&M venues like you can with the major park days.
How do I use a MYW ticket with the Water Park Fun & More options?
Now that you have purchased MYW tickets with the WPF&M option, you’ll need to know how they work. The easiest thing to do is to think of it as two completely different tickets put on the same card. The theme parks portion is measured in days (one use equals one day) while the WPF&M portion is measured in separate admissions (going to two WPF&M gates on the same day will use two admissions).
For the theme parks admissions:
- You get admission to any of the four WDW major theme parks for the number of days you bought your ticket for. You do not have to go to a theme park on consecutive days.
- If you purchased the Park Hopping option, you may visit more than one theme park on any day and it will consume only one day’s admission from your ticket. If you have not purchased the PH, you must choose a single theme park you wish to attend that day. You may leave and return later that day TO THE SAME PARK if you desire but you cannot enter another theme park on the same day.
- If you do not purchase the Park Hopper option, you cannot use another day’s admission to visit a second theme park on the same day you went to another.
For the WPF&M admissions:
- You get a set number of admissions to the minor parks that mirrors the length of your MYW ticket in most cases. You will get two admissions with a 1 or 2 day ticket, and on all other MYW tickets you will get the same number of admissions as the number of theme park days on your ticket. Example: a 5 day ticket has 5 admissions, a 7 day has 7 and a 10 day has 10.
- These WPF&M admissions do not allow park hopping even if you added the park hopper option to your ticket. Each time you enter a minor park on any given day, you will use another WPF&M admission. The exception is that you are also allowed to leave and return TO THE SAME WPF&M PARK on the same day and not use a second admission.
- You do not have to use a theme park admission on the day(s) you wish to use a WPF&M admission.
For both kinds of admissions:
- You have 14 days from first use of the ticket at ANY turnstile to use all of the admissions on both portions unless you have purchased the No Expiration option.
- The ticket must be used by the same person on all days. Ticket tagging (biometric finger scanning) is attached to the ticket at the first use to tie the ticket to that person.