Questions for DVCers?

We are renting points this year. I had done this a few years back.

We are just trying to remember some of the in and outs.

We are staying for 9-nights:
How many “cleaning/maid” services do we receive that are included?

We are staying at the BWV in a studio. I am assuming they have a small fridge. Do they have anything else? Microwave? Coffemaker maybe?

Any other DVC stay tips you can share would be great!

Thanks!!!

Hello, see my notes below:

We are staying for 9-nights:
How many “cleaning/maid” services do we receive that are included? Should be 1 towel and trash service and 1 full cleaning

We are staying at the BWV in a studio. I am assuming they have a small fridge. Do they have anything else? Microwave? Coffemaker maybe? Small fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toaster

Any other DVC stay tips you can share would be great! Great location, you can walk to the back of Epcot in 10 minutes!

PM me if you have any other specific questions.
:cool:

You can also walk to MGM if you are in good shape (~20 minutes). We would go to the boat launch and if a boat wasn’t there or in sight, we’d walk and always beat the boat.

You can order groceries and have them in your room your first day there. The prices aren’t great (not ridiculous, but not great), but if you aren’t able to get groceries via a town car or renting a car, it is definitely worth taking advantage of.

Hi Buzz…

If my memory is right:

~ They change towels & empty trash on day 4. When you make your reservation the confirmation will list the exact day. You can empty the trash yourself anytime.

~Day 7 they will do a full cleaning.

~ Studios do have a mini-fridge, coffee maker and a microwave. I think they also have paper plates, but I may be wrong.

~ The largest DVC studio’s are at Old Key West.

I hope this helps you. :tongue:

The mini-Fridges are not little small one like in the regular rooms, they are the larger, taller mini-fridges. They are dorm size. There are coffeemakers, and microwaves, and a small sink in the studios. They all have plastic cups, plates, and utensils for your use. The are very nice, very comfortable rooms and are larger than your standard rooms. I know we stayed in one a WL Villas and will be returning to stay there again in just 11 days. We can’t wait.

You will get a trash/towel on 2nd day, full cleaning on fourth, and t/t on 6th. You can get additional cleanings for about $15, and or change the days they do what by calling housekeeping when you get there.

You get a fridgette, micro, and coffeeemaker. No laundry in room but machines at pool are free. (at least at OKW)

Hi Buzz… In order to help you I pulled this from the internet. I hope it helps:

The only major difference in your stay as a DVC member is that you will get housekeeping services less frequently. For stays of fewer than eight days, DVC members get a “trash and tidy” day on the fourth day of their stay. For stays of eight days or more, members get a full cleaning on Day 4 and a “trash and tidy” day on Day 8. Additional housekeeping services are available for a fee.