Quick shopping question

hellooooooooo

who ever has been to Disney recently, did you notice if they sell any IPHONE cases?

tia
danielle

Sorry not the answer to your question but have you tried eBay or amazon

:wink: yes i am actually looking right now thank you, i was just curious if they would have them there rather then paying for shipping since we’ll be there in 40x days, lol
they would prob. be cheaper on ebay though :blush:

Wait til you go to WDW! They have the CUTEST iphone cases, and a large selection! I don’t even have an iPhone, but I was tempted to buy one… just in case. :laugh: You can find them in all of the large stores - MK Emporium, Mouse Gear at Epcot, and World of Disney. They also have them in some smaller shops… I noticed them in the gift shop after Space Mountain.

Thank you!!! :happy:
Now I know I will probably have a hard time picking!! lol:blush:

I bought one last month and almost bought another the other day. There are several designs for the 3g and 4g. I bought the peace, love and Mickey and wanted another but couldn’t decide which one. They were expensive, around $30.

yeah i kinda figured they would be that much, ebay has them for half that.
i will still look on ebay.

Good grief, they had so many Iphone and Ipad cases it was crazy. Yes, tons of them! We saw them from the first day at Boardwalk to the last day at Magic Kingdom. They had tons of them.

:wink: awesome, i’m still gonna be checking them out when we get there…can’t leave Disney empty handed, lol

We found a great selection of Disney brand cases at Target (like Walmart). They were $10 and they had Jack Skellington, Mickey, The Red Queen, Tinkerbell and a few others I can’t remember. Could probably get them at target.com.
Good Luck!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1083686]We found a great selection of Disney brand cases at Target (like Walmart). They were $10 and they had Jack Skellington, Mickey, The Red Queen, Tinkerbell and a few others I can’t remember. Could probably get them at target.com.
Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Hmph! Our Target doesn’t have any Disney covers. My friend bought a really cute Minnie Mouse iphone cover in May, I am hoping to find some cute covers for Droids when we are down there.

my target did either, i check all the time when i go and that is quite often lol

Ha, I get the shakes if I don’t go to Target every couple of days!

lol me too, i live between 2 targets and 2 walmarts, lol :eek:
i went to target today and will be going back again by friday.

I try to stay away and just do one trip a month for essentials. I can’t get out of there without spending $100!
Did you try target.com though? Sometimes they have things. I almost bought an Ipod just to get the Red Queen case… LOL! Then I remembered that I kinda need to save for the trip!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1083742]I try to stay away and just do one trip a month for essentials. I can’t get out of there without spending $100!
Did you try target.com though? Sometimes they have things. I almost bought an Ipod just to get the Red Queen case… LOL! Then I remembered that I kinda need to save for the trip![/QUOTE]

:wink: no i didn’t think to try target.com, but i will now, thanks!
ebay still seems to be a bit cheaper:blush:

There seems to be some really nice cases on Ebay Danielle and really quite reasonably priced too?

:blush: yep, as much as i would love to buy them from Disney, at 30.00 a pop i can get more then 1 on Ebay.
Going to look again now, thanks!!!