Raglan Road?

Can someone tell me about Raglan Road. I was on the phone with a CM yesterday and she suggested going there. She said it had music and clogging. Can someone verify this and tell me what goes on there. Also is it kid friendly or not. I have a 16,8 and 6 year old. Please help!

Raglan Road is an Irish Pub - the entertainment is wonderful - but it doesn’t really get started until later in the evening - about 9:00. If your kids are happy waiting that late for dinner, they should be fine. It’s fun for everyone. If you don’t want to wait too late for dinner, you can drop in for dessert and a drink while the entertainment is going on. There’s no entertainment early in the evening - they have improved their menu from when it first opened. The desserts are wonderful.

Thanks llama, that helps alot in my decision. It does give me something to think about.

I can verify that they have entertainment…we just didn’t want to wait around that late either. We had other things to do. But the food is great there.

I think that when it first opened, there was some concern that the food wasn’t great. But in the last year, it seems like most people are loving it.

It was a real issue for me. Their original menus weren’t that inspiring in my opinion. There has been a great change in the menu since then, so great that we’ll be eating there during our upcoming trip in October.
Oh yeah, I really don’t care that it’s supposed to be an “authentic Irish pub experience” and I can take or leave entertainment. My main reason for going is the food and being able to make a late reservation after park closings.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;866861]
Oh yeah, I really don’t care that it’s supposed to be an “authentic Irish pub experience” and I can take or leave entertainment. My main reason for going is the food and being able to make a late reservation after park closings.[/QUOTE]

We all know your really going for the Ri-Ra!:tongue::laugh:

Ri-Ra (n): fun and excitement

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;866942]We all know your really going for the Ri-Ra!:tongue::laugh:

Ri-Ra (n): fun and excitement[/QUOTE]

Looking at my schedule, it’s Wishes at 8, Illuminations at 9, walk to the Beach and get the DTD bus. 10:30 dinner reservation at Raglan Road.
I’m going for the food and the flavor. After two fireworks shows and a 40 minute race between MK and Epcot, that’s enough fun and excitement for the evening.

But let’s keep our fingers crossed they have a decent Celtic flavored rock band if I’m going to be subjected to “entertainment”.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;866962]

But let’s keep our fingers crossed they have a decent Celtic flavored rock band if I’m going to be subjected to “entertainment”.[/QUOTE]

good luck :tongue: