Raglan Road

I just decide to ditch my ressie for Hollywood & Vine on Monday the 28th and I got one for Raglan Road its at 930 at night…but hey lol

has anyone eaten here? Is it yummy? are there any restrictions as to what you can order on the dining plan? (at this or any restaurant for that matter)

Raglan Road is one of our favorites. I don’t think there are any restrictions other than on the basic dining plan you cannot order an appetizer unless you’ll pay for it out of pocket. Just like at any other “dining location” :smile:

It was pretty good when we ate there, but our waitress wasn’t so swift.
No restrictions in entree or dessert.

I think you made a very wise decision Hollywood and Vine has been icky lately, in my opinion. Raglan Road has GREAT atmosphere and the food has always been pretty good, there is a dessert there & I forgot what it’s called but it involves bread pudding with a vanilla sauce and O…M…G it’s DELICIOUS!

Wish!!! that dessert is called Bread and Butter Pudding :blink:

Leave it to an American to make that mistake:laugh:

haha, for some reason I thought Raglan Road came up with some really snazzy name for it… like “Banshee Bread Pudding” or something. Guess I am imagining things. :laugh:

ok, I see your point - very clearly :laugh:

Raglan Road is amazing! We dined there twice last trip because we enjoyed the first time so much! We had an amazing fish and chips (not as great the second time around though hmm) and for dessert, you HAVE to try to Dunbrody Kiss! It’s a sweet tooth’s delight! The atmosphere is great and the staff are lovely!

Don’t know the ages in oyur party but RR has something for everyone. We go there for dinner on our DD night, and sometimes others after hours as the mood moves us. Waitstaff have been great.
Our last trip was with oldest DD and DS (26/23). DW wanted to go for the beer flights to get her UK beef fix. When we got there DS saw the Scotch tasting flights. After 2 of those we were finished. DD joined DW on the beer flights. Needless to say THANK GOD for WDW transportation. We always have fun when they kick up the music later at night. Have fun.

I had a fantastic meal at Raglan Road last time we were there - of course, the company probably made it even better…I mean, not everyone gets to dine with the Dopester.

I had the salad with the warm, sliced beef tenderloin, horse radish drizzle and crispy onion ring garnish. It was incredibly good. I note that they’ve taken the Sticky Toffee Pudding off the menu - too bad, it was delicious!

[QUOTE=llama;994415]I had a fantastic meal at Raglan Road last time we were there - of course, the company probably made it even better…I mean, not everyone gets to dine with the Dopester.

I had the salad with the warm, sliced beef tenderloin, horse radish drizzle and crispy onion ring garnish. It was incredibly good. I note that they’ve taken the Sticky Toffee Pudding off the menu - too bad, it was delicious![/QUOTE]

muahahahaaa, you are a lucky Llama :laugh:

omg…I think this the most excited I have been since I found out I got to have breakfast w/ Chef mickey lol

Mmmmm…the bread pudding is called Ger’s Bread & Butter Pudding and it was the single best thing I ate on my WDW vacation last year!!!

I have been trying to talk myself in to going to this place since llama and dopey’s meet and eat there…I’m just not brave enough. I always worried it will be horrible…lol

Why are you afraid that it would be horrible. McDonald’s is horrible, chicken nuggets are horrible. The food there is very good and not exotic at all. Just the names are exotic :wink:

If my DW was able to find stuff she’d like, you can too.
I seem to recall decent sized portions and doggie bagging a bunch of food home (because we were eating there just before hitting the road). The salmon was really good as was the “It’s Not Bleedin’ Chowder”.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks that just made my night! :happy:

You forgot to mention the nightly entertainment! There is always some sort of Irish musical group and an Irish dancer sometimes steps up to the stage. It’s a hoot!

Does anyone know what time the nightly entertainment starts?