Raglan Road

Raglan Rd is one of my favorites Being 200% Irish, I love the atmosphere, the dancers, the brews and the food the food’s okay too (hey, it’s Irish food - whatya want? Lol).
I really want to take the family there during our wow trip next June. As best I can determine, however, it’s not in the Dining Plan. Thinking of going there anyway, just forking over the dough needed. Or maybe just stop in for a dessert … I really want the kids to see the dancers!
Any thoughts?
:donald:

Good news for you it is on DDP. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2013Dining.pdf

Yaaaay. That’s great news! Thanks!

I love Raglan Road. Best fish and chips anywhere!

If you do not want to do a big dinner, I would suggest doing appetizers for the entire group. I think they have some of the best appetizers on property. Those little batter dipped sausages are to die for… :laugh:

Raglan road is a blast, enjoy

Love Raglan Road! Sometimes not all the restaurants that ARE on the DDP are listed until later in the year - but I know the RR has always been on the list. Slainte!

We"ll be sharing brunch there on day of our trip. 18 of us.

I have never been to Raglan Road, but I have had the Cooke’s of Dublin which is the same fish and chips, as far as I know, but it is really good food!

It is on the dining plan - used it there. Do go! It’s a new favorite for me~

Just had fish and chips at cooks of dublin last week and had the breased beef at raglan road a few days later all I can say is Yummmmm

The chicken and Cooke’s is good too.