Rapunzel & Flynn replacing Storytime with Belle at MK

A follow-up to mickeysgirlz’s thread about character changes for Fall (http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-theme-parks/55457-disneyworld-character-changes-august-2010-a.html):

New Character Experience at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog

Before we dive into the weekend, there are a few quick updates to share out of Magic Kingdom Park to end the week. First is a new character experience — a “play and greet” with characters Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder at the park’s Fairytale Garden. Beginning Friday, October 15, you’ll be able to interact with both of the stars from the upcoming Disney film “Tangled.”

The Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder experience will replace the current show, “Storytime with Belle” at Fairytale Garden. The final “Storytime with Belle” show will be September 12.

Wow! I wonder how they are going to pull these characters off?

I’m not sure. Some girls who are on their College Program now were going to an audition soon to see if they could be friends with Rapunzel. They said they had heard her hair will be so heavy she’ll have to stay seated. :blink:

I’m liking the look of Rapunzel. She looks feisty.

sounds terrible.

I read on the blog, that they are moving Belle to here own “castle” where she will do the Storytime with Belle - it’ll be part of the extension. So it’s not really going away, just being moved.

I’m going to the audition to “become friends” with Flynn :biggrin:

woohoo!! Good luck!!! Flynn would be very lucky to have a friend like you! :happy:

Let us know how it goes!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1042677]woohoo!! Good luck!!! Flynn would be very lucky to have a friend like you! :happy:

Let us know how it goes![/QUOTE]

Ditto! :happy:

Best of luck Matt!!!

Matt is so cool. I want to be like him when I grow up.

Good luck Matt.