Re Do of Impressions de France?

I heard about a year ago that the movie was going to be changed in France. Any new news on that? I love that movie and can watch (and do) it every time I go to Epcot. Especially in summer when it’s hot outside <G>.
Frank

I’m a super fan of the movie too!:happy: The music and scenery is wonderful. It was still the same in February.

I love it too!!! It’s beautiful as is, but an update would be nice. As long as they keep the music. :heart:

We got back from Disney a few days ago and it was still the same.

I had not heard of this change to be honest but to go on a tangent…I have heard that they are going to be incorporating Remy and Ratatouille into the restaurant sometime soon…

>>.I have heard that they are going to be incorporating Remy and Ratatouille into the restaurant sometime soon…<<

That’s Disney marketing!!! <G>. It’s ok. I love the characters. I enjoy the food there too. Hey, it’s Disney <g>.

Frank

Just walked through France yesterday, and yes it’s currently closed for refurb. Didn’t ask about what the new movie will look like, but it is indeed being redone.

Nothing mentioned in the Rehab section on another Disney site.
I’m assuming that it’s the movie that is closed and not the restaurant???
Wow!!!
FJS

Wouldn’t this be “redux” and not re do?
I’m just asking.:rolleyes:

Well, I can tell you what the new movie will look like.
It will look like a standard DVD.
About 5 inches in diameter with a half inch hole in the middle. Shiny on one side with a label on the other.
That’s what they all look like.:laugh:

I didn’t hear about the refurb either but I will definately watch it in June. I always loved the movie. So pretty.

I hope it is as good as the old one! The old one got my Dad to take my Mom to France he liked it that much!

When is it due to reopen? Anyone know?

It did need some updating as you could tell it was not of this century. But, I agree the music and scenery was beautiful! I hope they keep the feel the same. Hopefully it’ll be open for our tentative Sept trip!