Re: Photo Pass CD

I cannot find a direct link to prepurchase the cd?? Can anyone help me?

They did away with it. the only way to pre-purchase now is if you get a code. I was sent one with my final reservation stuff.

[SIZE=“4”]I dont have the link anymore but I did hear that it has changed and now when you book your trip with Disney, they email a link & code to you for the discounted photopass.

Almost sounded kinda like it was anoter ‘perk’ to staying on property…if you want to call spending $120 a ‘perk’:blink:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=tinkfans;1002834][SIZE=“4”]I dont have the link anymore but I did hear that it has changed and now when you book your trip with Disney, they email a link & code to you for the discounted photopass.

Almost sounded kinda like it was anoter ‘perk’ to staying on property…if you want to call spending $120 a ‘perk’:blink:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

oh boy, another one of those things that you can’t get if you book through a travel agent.
Not that I would do the photopass thing again. What a pain in the neck for photos that don’t make me look like a supermodel —no thanks :pirate::redface:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1002849]oh boy, another one of those things that you can’t get if you book through a travel agent.
Not that I would do the photopass thing again. What a pain in the neck for photos that don’t make me look like a supermodel —no thanks :pirate::redface:[/QUOTE]

OOh are you right!!! I thought it was just me:redface:.
When ever I got them and took a look…my husband had to pick me up off the floor! Not good!:eek:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1002849]oh boy, another one of those things that you can’t get if you book through a travel agent.
Not that I would do the photopass thing again. What a pain in the neck for photos that don’t make me look like a supermodel —no thanks :pirate::redface:[/QUOTE]

Well, you know dear, they are photographers, not magicians!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::huh::ph34r: