Read a New Disney Book!

Just finished:

Mousejunkies: Tips, Tales and Tricks for a Disneyworld Fix

It was OK. I would say that there was no new information that I did not know and the style was very choppy. However, if you are looking for a new fix, it will do.

I would agree. “Mousejunkies: Tips, Tales and Tricks for a Disneyworld Fix” is a bit choppy and I also didn’t find much new in this book.

I also ordered “The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World”. I found this one alittle more interesting with a few new to me things inside.:mickey::mickey:

Good to know, as I would have been tempted.

Now that our Australia trip is over, I can finally start dreaming about our next Disney trip! :smile: Of course, we have to pay off this trip first. Been afraid to look at the credit card bill…:eek:

Thanks for the information, I’m always tempted when I see a new guide.

I just finished reading this book and thought I’d do a quick search before I start a new thread. And here it is!:happy:

While the “tips” and “tricks” are good, there really isn’t much that we Mousebuzzers don’t already know. But the tales and stories of the author and his “Mousejunkie” friends at WDW are a great read! I didn’t get very far into the book when I affirmed myself as a Mousejunkie. I kept nodding my head as I was reading it. DS said I looked like a bobblehead. :ph34r::laugh: I didn’t always agree with his opinions of attractions or restaurants but his humor overshadowed all of that. I wouldn’t recommend it as a guide book, per se, but it is a fun one for adults who feel that addiction to Mickey and WDW. :wub:

[QUOTE=smee57;1026127]I just finished reading this book and thought I’d do a quick search before I start a new thread. And here it is!:happy:

While the “tips” and “tricks” are good, there really isn’t much that we Mousebuzzers don’t already know. But the tales and stories of the author and his “Mousejunkie” friends at WDW are a great read! I didn’t get very far into the book when I affirmed myself as a Mousejunkie. I kept nodding my head as I was reading it. DS said I looked like a bobblehead. :ph34r::laugh: I didn’t always agree with his opinions of attractions or restaurants but his humor overshadowed all of that. I wouldn’t recommend it as a guide book, per say, but it is a fun one for adults who feel that addiction to Mickey and WDW. :wub:[/QUOTE]

I would agree. You know, it is amazing that no matter how much I read on Disney, I never get tired of it. :laugh: