Reading the Fine Print to my Package - What are some of these things?

1. WDW Resort Arcade Card - 100 pts
  2. Guided Fishing Excursion Voucher
  3. Child Activity Center Offer
  4. Miniature Golf Voucher
  5. WDW Marina Voucher
  6. Niki Bryan Spa Voucher
  7. Planet Hollywood Souvenier Voucher
  8. Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher (figured this one out)
  9. Sammy Duvall Voucher

How much are these Vouchers and any worth the time and money?

You use the arcade card in the game arcade of the hotel. The kids always like these if we remember to use them. Honestly it’s rare we do use them and it’s usually the arcade 1 we use since we always have 2 rooms and get 2 cards. They’re a bonus coupon thing and if you use them fine. Honestly they are kind of lame and they should offer different one’s imo. Such as a % off a park purchase, free snack, money off a hotel mug, etc. These one’s are not for us. I don’t go to WDW thinking about a salon experience, or renting a boat.

Too bad they won’t let you pick and choose your vouchers from a list.

[QUOTE

Too bad they won’t let you pick and choose your vouchers from a list.[/QUOTE]

That would be great! I will use the gift card, but probably nothing else.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1064018]

1. WDW Resort Arcade Card - 100 pts
  2. Guided Fishing Excursion Voucher
  3. Child Activity Center Offer
  4. Miniature Golf Voucher
  5. WDW Marina Voucher
  6. Niki Bryan Spa Voucher
  7. Planet Hollywood Souvenier Voucher
  8. Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher (figured this one out)
  9. Sammy Duvall Voucher

How much are these Vouchers and any worth the time and money?[/QUOTE]

This sounds like a platinum package.
You can play video games for free until you use up the card (which can be refilled)
A free fishing tour
If you need to leave the kids behind, the hotel child care center is free
A free boat rental
A free spa treatment
A trinket
Free food
Free parasail or wave runner.

However, with regular packages, these vouchers are discounts on the full price.
Wonder what happened to the one free round of mini golf?

The 100 points won’t get you far, though. Most of the games, with the exception of the classic games, take 40-50 points each. The classic games take 10 points each. My son was so excited to spend all those points and his face fell when he saw the price of each game. I didn’t mind though. I thought it was silly to play video games when there was a giant pool to play in.

Read the fine print on the vouchers.
The only actual “free” ones I believe are the arcade card, and a round of free mini golf, with a paid adult. The others are percentages off that service/activity.
At least that’s how it’s been on the vouchers we’ve had.

The only thing free are the arcade card my son loves it and we end up reloading him with more, the mini golf is free for one person, and the Planet Hollywood souveneir vocher is a little picture frame.

By the way, if you have an AP, you’ll probably get better discounts than with the vouchers, depending.

Yes, all those things are worthless. Just send them to me - I’ll , ummm, get rid of them for you.

what are the % of the vouchers? doesnt say?

I found this…

Walt Disney World Marina Discounts
15% off the regular price of select boat rentals at participating Walt Disney World marina locations.
Disney’s Miniature Golf Experience
Valid for one round of Miniature Golf per room at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
Planet Hollywood $15 USD Meal Voucher and Souvenir Keepsake
Valid for $15 USD worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages and a souvenir merchandise keepsake at Planet Hollywood Downtown Disney West Side. (Not valid with any other offers or discounts. One voucher per room. One keepsake per room. Voucher required for keepsake.)
Arcade Game Card
Valid for 100 game play points in arcades located in Disney Resort hotels. (One card per room.)
Children’s Activity Centers Discount
15% off the regular hourly rates at the Children’s Activity Center located at select Disney Resort hotels. Minimum charge of 2 hours per child. Services available for children ages 3-12.
Niki Bryan Spa Discount
15% off the regular price of most services of 50 minutes or more at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. (Hand and foot treatments are excluded. Age restrictions apply.)
Bass Fishing Discount
15% off the regular price of Guided Bass Fishing Excursions and Bass Nitro Fishing Excursions at select Walt Disney World marinas. Excursions include fishing equipment, rod, reel, shiners, artificial bait, non-alcoholic beverages and a 1-year membership to B.A.S.S. (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society).
Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Discount
10% off the regular price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Center located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; restrictions apply.)

Oh wow, they changed it. Fall of 09 it was a flat 30 min free searaycer rental. No %. DD14(at that time) wanted to drive one so we rented an xtra 30 min so we’d have a full hour out on the lake

i have 2 rooms :wink:

Even better!

wonder if they will give me 30% off a massage for the wife :slight_smile:

we definitely will most likely hit Planet Hollywood and split the tickets and use both vouchers.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1064155]wonder if they will give me 30% off a massage for the wife :slight_smile:

we definitely will most likely hit Planet Hollywood and split the tickets and use both vouchers.[/QUOTE]

I think I read someplace each voucher was per room.
The info was on Disney.com under “tickets and pricing” then under “vacation packages”

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1064018]1) WDW Resort Arcade Card - 100 pts
2) Guided Fishing Excursion Voucher
3) Child Activity Center Offer
4) Miniature Golf Voucher
5) WDW Marina Voucher
6) Niki Bryan Spa Voucher
7) Planet Hollywood Souvenier Voucher
8) Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher (figured this one out)
9) Sammy Duvall Voucher

How much are these Vouchers and any worth the time and money?[/QUOTE]

I got the same options on my last packag and have them again on this one. I use the Planet Hollywood ones (my DD loves it there) and the arcade one. DD and I like to have air hockey challenges…she manages to beat me every time the little stinker.

The $15 voucher is used like a coupon, so $15 off a meal.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1064034]This sounds like a platinum package.
You can play video games for free until you use up the card (which can be refilled)
A free fishing tour
If you need to leave the kids behind, the hotel child care center is free
A free boat rental
A free spa treatment
A trinket
Free food
Free parasail or wave runner.

However, with regular packages, these vouchers are discounts on the full price.
Wonder what happened to the one free round of mini golf?[/QUOTE]
This is not what it seems, you get these things after you purchase a boat rental, a trinket, a parasailing trip, etc.