Ready2go's 2006 Trip Report

Chicken!:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah about that…Mickey took my camera from me that night. :smile:

Ummmm, excuuuuse me…I am all dressed up for an Office Christmas Party…'kay???:laugh: :laugh:

What? They won’t understand if you arrive with food fight remnants on your outfit?:happy:

Not this time…LOL!

Party poopers!:glare: :happy:

Now don’t be like that Peppalish–I have a poem to recite and I have to be the emcee this year…I want to look nice before OUR office foodfight starts!:laugh: :laugh:

Oh well then…I take back the party pooper comment…sorta:happy:

Thank you…sorta:blink: :laugh: !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So…did someone say something about beer?

I think that is included in Open Bar…:laugh: …but…as you know…I don’t drink at these things:happy: . Just heard that there are going to be checkpoints from the office all the way up to where the party is going to be…:ph34r: …and the fog is back as well…:glare: …and getting worse…now why is everyone around here calling me Designated Deb???

Haha…sounds like you have a great oportunity to make some money as ACME cab co tonight!:happy:

:glare: :glare: Not to mention the drama…and the stories…oh yes, the stories!:laugh: :laugh: Well, at least I have a pick-up truck…I can stack them up in the bed and deliver them easily!

Yep…just drive up to each house…stop quick and then hit the gas…they’ll tumble right out and, this is the best part, they won’t even feel it because they’ll be so sloshed!:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: true 'dat!

I’m so lost.

We had a great trip, :smile:

It’s no wonder you got lost…What with Doughnut hijacking your thread and all:whistling :laugh:

Yes…it does look like you had a fantabulous trip!:happy:

I cannot lie, Ive tried in the past but she doesnt believe me and always asks the ride operator if there are any drops, loops, etc…? :blush:

Yeah, I would say the SM incident would do it for sure! Yikes!:ohmy:

WOW!!! I didn’t know about this place either!!! :confused:
The next time we go to WDW, you will just have to give DD and I a tour and show us these places!! :wink: