Ready2go's 2006 Trip Report

Yay!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Oh…me too!:happy:

In the mean time, the Boss Mouse-All star studded parade-swim w/the fish trip of a life time is a mere 14 sleeps away.

Cheese included.

Yay! 14 sleeps! It’s almost here:happy:

Did you say cheese???

I’m not sure of the significance but cheese seems to be WEDGED throughout this thread.

:rolleyes: :tongue:

Yeah…

I’m going back to WDW in 84 Days. :smile:

Me too. :smile:

:tongue: :smile:

This has to be one of if not the best TR I read. Loved it

:blush: Thank you very much. :smile:

AWESOME TR!!! thank you! I can’t wait for the next one (luckily we don’t have to wait long!)!

Thank you very much. :smile: Yeah I can’t wait. :smile:

Ready2Go

I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could give some insight to. After reading your trip report - I’ll admit I didn’t read all 45 pages. But after reading most of it I actually changed my reservations to the Contemporary with Magic Kingdom view. After seeing your pictures I was totally convinced to stay there. Your pictures were awesome.

I have read some reviews of how there was little drawer space with the newly renovated rooms (we will be 2 adults and 2 teenage boys) and no counter space in the room or bathroom. Also, some complained of the birds or ducks in the pool area and bird droppings on the balcony. Could you tell me what your thougts are on this.

Yes there are only two drawers to the right of the beds. One in between them. There is a shelf above the two drawers. Not much Counter space in the Bathroom but a lot under the sinks. There is a lot of counter space in the room. We used the counters both by the TV and the Computer. There is counter space between the two closets as well. So all in all there was enough space for the four of us.

We had one bird on our balcony one day so no problems for us there. I didn’t see any by the pool. I sure there were some but not in the way as to catch my eye.

The Contemporary is always my first choice. I am a guy so some of the things you are pointing out might not seem as big a deal to me as it would to others.

Hope this helps some. :smile:

Yes, this does help. I know you don’t spend alot of time in the room, but for the money you do want it to be comfortable. You have actually made me feel a little better about what I had seen in some reviews. Well I guess I will pack a bunch of hangers. That should do it. Thanks again for the help.

Hi-
If I pm you my email, will you send me this picture-
I missed this shot and would like it for my scrapbook-

I’d really appreciate it!

thanks
T

Sure…you want it at full res? :smile: Which is 3072x2304 and 4.75MB

You’re Welcome :smile:

R2G!

You’re still milking this trip report???