Realllly Wanting The Main Street Bakery!

OMG! Help me! I am dyyyying for there Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies!!

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT search for delicious Disney recipes when you are hungry!!!

Anyone else dying for a delicious Disney treat.

What do you think is the best place to get a yummy dessert in Disney?
Whats your favorite sugary snack!

(Sorry, I wasn’t sure where to put this… I just figured restaurants bc I’m talking about food…)

I know this is terribly uncreative but I just adore the Dole Whip Floats! It’s a perfect cool treat. I’m not a fan of chocolate and don’t drink much soda so this is ideal for me.

But, my fave is by far the Kitchen Sink at B&C! I’ve had it twice and it’s absolute ice cream heaven! I’m an ice cream nut though. I have a bowl almost every day. B&C has a fantastic banana split too.

Hahah, a favorite is a favorite! Dole Whips are soo excellent!

OMGGG, the kitchen sink. haha. I wish it was all chocolate ice crean and vanilla and strawberry, and cookies and cream. lol.

I want one. lol. :smiley:

I crave just about anything from those little portable ice cream stands… cookie sandwiches, Itzakadoozies, frozen bananas… mmmm… :wub:

I also have just discovered the wonders of Goofy’s candy store (I forget the real name… is it Goofy’s Candy Co.?) and I look forward to trying one of those amazing desserts the next time I go…

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;950157]I crave just about anything from those little portable ice cream stands… cookie sandwiches, Itzakadoozies, frozen bananas… mmmm… :wub:

I also have just discovered the wonders of Goofy’s candy store (I forget the real name… is it Goofy’s Candy Co.?) and I look forward to trying one of those amazing desserts the next time I go…[/QUOTE]

They have the most DELICIOUS chocolate covered strawberrrries! :stuck_out_tongue: YUM!

:tongue:Stop the torture, Chocolate covered rice krispy treats from Goofy’s mmmm

I think I remember a special place in Epcot. Boulangerie Patisserie ( in France) where you could get Eclairs, Cream Puffs, Tarts and sweets along these lines. We would love this place.:cheshire:

Caramel apple dipped in milk chocolate with butterfinger pieces and sprinkles and caramel drizzle at Goofy’s Candy Co. My favorite!!!:goofy:

Oh my gosh! My guilty pleasure… haha french pastry! (patisserie :D)

I love getting a dessert at night and sitting in the alleys of “France” with all the lights and scenery!

It’s wonderful :smiley:

OooOOO, I LOVE the pastries at the Kringla!!!

Those look SOOOO GOOD!!!

My new fave snack at the Main Street Bakery is the handmade Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches…they are HUGE!!! 4 of us shared one last trip. It was just enough! :biggrin:

Wish, that is soooo not even nice to post such a picture. You have to know the torture you are creating here, come on now, no more. By the way, that looks so darn tootin good.

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;950157]I crave just about anything from those little portable ice cream stands… cookie sandwiches, Itzakadoozies, frozen bananas… mmmm… :wub:

I also have just discovered the wonders of Goofy’s candy store (I forget the real name… is it Goofy’s Candy Co.?) and I look forward to trying one of those amazing desserts the next time I go…[/QUOTE]

OMG, you said the magic word “frozen bananas” covered in chocolate and nuts…Me want some

Brownie Fudge YUM

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;950289]Those look SOOOO GOOD!!!

My new fave snack at the Main Street Bakery is the handmade Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches…they are HUGE!!! 4 of us shared one last trip. It was just enough! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
This is always a “must do” for our family! Our favorite time is when the park is closing, walking down Main Street with a HUGE ice cream sandwich in hand walking towards the gates. Yummy! This year DS actually tried a sugar cookie ice cream sandwich…so I guess you can choose any cookie to make your sandwich, my favorite is still chocolate chip. :happy:

:eek::eek::eek: That sounds AMAZING. I’m adding that to my list of things to try!!

The chocolate chip cookies in Germany…OMG! I can still taste the one I had in February…actually I had three :blush:

I agree! Where can I find this!? I NEED one! Choc covered bananas are one of my faves! I dip bananas in Hershey choc sauce at home. Yum.

School bread at Kringla and Sticky buns at the Boardwalk bakery…mmmmm

In my experience, you kind of have to hunt for them! They are sold at the rolling ice cream carts that they bring out, but not at every one. I’ve always had good luck finding them at MGM (DHS, DS, HS, whatever it’s called now… I forget :blush:). I found them at Epcot once, but never at MK and AK yet.

But ohhh are they worth it when you find them… :wub: