Really Amazing MK video

A friend of mine just showed me this amazing video of a day at the Magic Kingdom. It is so cool!

YouTube - A Model Day At Disney Parks - Exclusive Tilt-Shift Video Featuring Magic Kingdom

[QUOTE=vlogilvie;1000024]A friend of mine just showed me this amazing video of a day at the Magic Kingdom. It is so cool!

YouTube - A Model Day At Disney Parks - Exclusive Tilt-Shift Video Featuring Magic Kingdom[/QUOTE]

duplicate post :blush:

[QUOTE=vlogilvie;1000024]A friend of mine just showed me this amazing video of a day at the Magic Kingdom. It is so cool!

YouTube - A Model Day At Disney Parks - Exclusive Tilt-Shift Video Featuring Magic Kingdom[/QUOTE]

Thanks Val, for posting this. It is really cool.
Some other nice person posted that a couple of weeks ago. Never get tired of seeing it

Wow… BTMRR is a LOT faster than I remember it! :wink:

Pretty neat !!! I just started using “Gaussian Blur” in my photshop . That lets you concentrate on the main object, while blurring out the backdrop. Somewhat similar to the Tilt Shift.

Oh thats good to know! I am still learning how to use Photoshop.

The trick is to highlight everything but the subject. Then use the Blur effects. I found out that darkening the contrast around the subject brings out the 3d effect.

Cool, thanks! :happy:

The “Making Of” the video is on the blog: Making of Magic Kingdom Park Tilt-Shift Video Disney Parks Blog

I wish I could do that to my videos , I only can do it to the photos. I really like the effects.

It makes the Kingdom look like a model.
Like Mr. Rogers Neighborhood!!!:laugh:

Before and after Gaussian Blur

This is my favorite pic … The Mrs. took this on our first “Cinderella’s Royal Table” visit. Greatest picture ever!!!

Had never seen this. Very cool.

Great video…

That was really cool…

Thank you for sharing the link to the ‘how they did it’ page on the Disney site. The video itself was terrific, but I appreciate it much more now that I’ve learned just how it was done.

I am glad there are people around who are “advanced in technology” because that was awesome!

I liked it, thanks for posting! I missed it the first time. :pirate:

Here is a new Epcot one

YouTube - A Model Day at Epcot - Exclusive Disney Parks Tilt-Shift Video

And a Christmas One.

YouTube - DisneyParks’s Channel