Recommend the Adventurer's Club?

I’ve only been to PI once - and I spent that evening in the dance clubs. I’m heading back to WDW next month for a very brief trip (only 4 days.) We’re probably only going to have a couple hours at PI (our trip is pretty heavily scheduled.) We never made it to the Adventurer’s Club last time - is it worth it if we don’t have a lot of time to spend there?

Bump

The message you have entered is too short…

if you do not have the time, do not bother. there are better things to do with your time…

Always go to the Adventurer’s Club if you can!!! So much fun, even if you can only catch one show!!

I’d go check it out if I were you. It’s so hard to explain to someone who’s never been, but you’ll get the gist of it even with a short visit.

Be sure to sit at the bar and talk to the bartender…

Oh God yes! It’s my favorite of all the PI destinations… It’s really a lot of fun… make sure to see the show…

I’ve been a member since 1994

Well, out of 5 responses - 4 yays, 1 nay. Sounds like we should try to go. And since posting the question, we’ve kinda revamped our tight schedule. Now we may go on our arrival night, and be able to spend 3 or 4 hours at PI (rather than later in the trip after our EPCOT day - we’ll probably be too tired after walking that park all day.) Looks like we’ll be able to go to both the Adventurer’s Club AND still get to spend a couple hours at 8 Trax (and maybe just a little at Motion.)
Thanks everybody!

We spent ALL NIGHT at the AC last time we were there and it was worth it!! :happy:

David

You don’t need to spend 3-4 hours there to have fun. If you have some time stop by and enjoy the show, it’s great.

Dh and I dipped in here last time we came to WDW and thought it looked wierd, couldn’t figure it out and left promptly! However, we were wrong to do that as I have heard that it is great and once you settle in you wo’t want ot leave. So we will try again next time. I say, go!

Oh it’s weird all right. No one ever said it wasn’t weird. But weird in a good way.
You definitely have to be prepared to be silly. :laugh:

I say a definite Yay! You should check it out. We have never been there, but there are a lot of people who just rave about it. I think it sounds like it’s really worth the trip, even if you can’t spend a lot of time there. :happy: I look forward to trying it out on our next trip!

We spent an evening there last week. It’s still as wild and wacky as ever! A great evening’s entertainment - and if you go to the 8 pm show you don’t need admission to Pleasure Island.

how much is admission into PI? we have always gotten in as part of our package…

We went, we laughed, and a good time was had by all! By all means go and check it out for yourself. It won’t be wasted time if you have a funny-bone.

Single club admission: $9.95 + tax. (But apparently you can’t use single club admsission for Adventurer’s Club)
Multi-club (the whole enchalada): $20.95 + tax