Recommendations for WL room request

What is a great range of room numbers or an area of Wilderness Lodge that I should request? I’m getting ready to do our online check in. I’ve always wanted a room inside that looks over the lobby.

I would actually just call wl and ask one of the cm. But i know a lot of those rooms are consierge?

Ahhh, I did not know that. Thanks!

Most of the rooms overlooking the lobby are not concierge.
The concierge/club level is restricted to the top floor. (7 if I recall correctly)
Beyond that, I’m not sure of the actual room numbers of those off the lobby.
I’m not even sure if they would be considered standard or woods view on the north or garden view on the south. Any rooms on the east would be pool view.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;992565]Most of the rooms overlooking the lobby are not concierge.
The concierge/club level is restricted to the top floor. (7 if I recall correctly)
Beyond that, I’m not sure of the actual room numbers of those off the lobby.
I’m not even sure if they would be considered standard or woods view on the north or garden view on the south. Any rooms on the east would be pool view.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification!

I stayed on the second floor facing the lobby in 2006, I’m pretty sure romm 2020 or 2022. The room was amazingly quiet, even though I faced Whispering Canyon. the only downside was that I faced the roof, so the view was blocked. I didn’t care as I don’t spend much time staring out the window, and the room was very close to the elevator(less walking, yay).

I am not sure if they still do this but when you check in ask about being flag family of the day sometime during your trip

I was almost certain, but didn’t want to post until I laid my hands on the folio.
2020 and 2022 do not face the lobby. We stayed in 2020.
In fact they are on the north side of the north wing facing the side channel off the main channel between Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. These are woods view rooms and are fairly out towards the end of the wing, pretty far from the lobby. If the view weren’t blocked by all the trees, you’d be able to see the Contemporary from your balcony.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;993252]I was almost certain, but didn’t want to post until I laid my hands on the folio.
2020 and 2022 do not face the lobby. We stayed in 2020.
In fact they are on the north side of the north wing facing the side channel off the main channel between Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. These are woods view rooms and are fairly out towards the end of the wing, pretty far from the lobby. If the view weren’t blocked by all the trees, you’d be able to see the Contemporary from your balcony.[/QUOTE]

I had the room numbers wrong then; my apologies.

Apology not needed. I just wanted to make sure we weren’t giving bad advice.
I wish I could remember what the numbers of the lobby facing rooms are.

By the way, I see you’re staying at WL around Christmas.
We’ve done that several times (including the time we had 2020) and feel that their Christmas decorations are every bit as good, if not better than, the GF, partly because of the “log cabin” Old Faithful Inn vibe. All you’d need would be real snow outside.