Refillable cups for 2012?

[B]Hey guys!
We’re off to WDW in June (YAY!) and I was wondering if anybody has been so far this year,
if they’re still doing the refillable cups and how much they are?
Don’t think we bought them last time and I’m trying to figure out whether it would work out cheaper to buy one!
Thank you guys :laugh:[/B]

I think they’re about $15?

They are doing them, but if you get the dining plan, you get a mug for free…

Can’t you just reuse you old ones? :laugh:

are you asking for trouble? :slight_smile:

There are new ones??? :huh:

I think it is around $15. But do they all have that “chip” in them for the refills? :huh:

My Wilderness Lodge cups don’t have a year on them. Are they good forever?

Neither do our Dixie Landings so we should be ok too:ph34r:

Do you mean the resort mugs or the ones that you used to be able to get in the parks?
Resort mugs are $15 ( or they were) and free on the DDP. But not sure about the park mugs.

Ah… I’m referring to the park refillable cups/mugs as we won’t be on the DDP because we don’t stay in Disney.
$15 should be cool though, as long as it’s only around $1 to refill?

The only refillables are at the water parks. The main parks don’t have those.

Yes as Mickeybug says there aren’t any mugs for the major parks just Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. If you do buy a mug at a water park the refills are free.

Now why would you think that?:angel:

Oh really?! That’s a shame. :glare:
The last time we went I’m sure they did them… Universal too!
Oh well… never mind! :laugh:

BossMouse said it’s ok to refill the universal cups at WDW. Even works during F&W and they are good for free beer refills too! :laugh:

Whatever are you talking about? :whistling :angel:

I always bring my own anyway.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1100440]BossMouse said it’s ok to refill the universal cups at WDW. Even works during F&W and they are good for free beer refills too! :laugh:
Whatever are you talking about? :whistling :angel:

I always bring my own anyway.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, really? that’s fab.
I didn’t know they would let you bring Universal ones in… I think I have a couple from 2008 in the kitchen!! :laugh:

He is kidding about bringing them from other places. It is heavily frowned upon to bring old mugs, or mugs from home to use… There is always intense debates about that here, and on other sites.

Oh really?
I’m so gullible! :laugh: That would be great though if you could! :laugh:

AAAAHHHH come on… how are we supposed to have fun around here???:laugh:

It is interesting and makes me happy.

Well, it might have been fun around here, but I did not want her to be THE person at WDW that gets talked about on here before she gets back…

I want it to be fun, but I am too nice.