Refillable Mug?/

OK, we get re-fillable mugs with our package…what exactly does this mean :slight_smile:

Free non-alcoholic drinks?

This means you can re-fill your mug at the resort’s counter service/food court through out your stay. Coffee, tea, soda, lemonade, etc.

And you are correct, no alcohol. :slight_smile:

Alot of people also take their mugs into the parks and fill at the water fountains through the day (though id only take it if you’ve got a large-ish backpack to carry it around in)

or you could take it to the parks & use those small crystal lite like packets since the water from the fountains at disney tastes soooo great :blow:

… And you can use it as long as you live. I think you can will it to your children for their future trips.

Or at least until the next time they change to a new design.

hmmmm…I suppose so, as long as it’s not used AGAIN on a future trip at a Disney resort :glare:

:tongue:

[QUOTE=Dopey;994373]hmmmm…I suppose so, as long as it’s not used AGAIN on a future trip at a Disney resort :glare:

:tongue:[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaaha I kill me …

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;994378]hahahahahaaha I kill me …[/QUOTE] :ohmy:

Go have a beer (in a glass)

This is a great suggestion! I never thought of bringing drink packets…DH and I carry our mugs around the park so we can save extra soft drinks from counter services lunches, etc and fill them up at the drinking fountains. But that water is just…:blow: :blow: :noo:

We have just returned from our 53rd stay at WDW. We have mugs from every resort in WDW. A few years ago they started to make a generic mug to be sold at all the resorts, except Swan and Dolphin (they are not Disney owned resorts, we bought their mugs aside). If they design a new mug we might buy one as a souvenir. We have used any Disney mug on any Disney stay in any Disney:happy::phone: resort and no Disney CM has ever, ever said we should not be doing it. If any one, not a Disney cast member tells you anything different just tell them to “Get a life”.
subvetss

A Disney CM has told ME “NOT TO DO IT” so therefore we don’t. The rules are there, use your own judgement as to whether you choose to break them or not. Me & mine choose not to.

[QUOTE=subvetss;994396]We have just returned from our 53rd stay at WDW. We have mugs from every resort in WDW. A few years ago they started to make a generic mug to be sold at all the resorts, except Swan and Dolphin (they are not Disney owned resorts, we bought their mugs aside). If they design a new mug we might buy one as a souvenir. We have used any Disney mug on any Disney stay in any Disney:happy::phone: resort and no Disney CM has ever, ever said we should not be doing it. If any one, not a Disney cast member tells you anything different just tell them to “Get a life”.
subvetss[/QUOTE]

oh brother…

good for you :happy:

i saw a bunch of people using older mugs on our trip. it irked me to no end. being a retail manager THAT is STEALING!!! It specifically says for the duration of your stay at the resort, not for life. It’s like those stupid people at panera that take the water cups and fill them with pop. UGH!

sorry but this bothers me… :mad:

Oh no, not another mug thread.

The rules are printed clearly on the mug. It says, “Free refills available at our resort beverage islands until the end of the stay in which the mug was purchased.”

It is very clear. Dad of three, you can use it for drinks from the soda fountain at your resort, usually at a food court or CS restaurant in the resort you are staying in.

YEAH - I didn’t realize the can of worms I opened up. I really just wanted to know where I could use it and where to refill. My question has been answered plus some.

Oh please, I am just having fun with this. It is always a point of contention and we haven’t had a lively afternoon here in a long time.

You did good :laugh:

sorry i’m still new around here so i didn’t get to whip out my soap box. hands soap box back to the big mouse
i’m good now!
we barely even used ours, i just think their cute lol!

Ok, I have been guilty of the reuse of the mug…but let me tell what REALLY irks me…people who fill their kids sippy cups right there from the fountain!! Have you ever seen that one pulled??