Refillable Mugs

Ok, so I am sitting here at work and I have my AS Music refillable mug from 4 or so years ago and I looked by the handle, it states

“Free refills until the end of your stay” and “Refills only at location purchased”

Now I know that most people wil reuse the mugs and the cast members will never say anything about someone using the same mug year after year, from any resort, but I just never noticed those saying on the mug before

In the past the mugs didn’t have this on them…The statement appeared a few years ago.

Ahh the great mug debate. How I love this one. Mugs are for one time use for the length of your stay. Sure you can reuse them…no one will say anything, but it’s dishonest and cheap.

Ahh the great mug debate. How I love this one. Mugs are for one time use for the length of your stay. Sure you can reuse them…no one will say anything, but it’s dishonest and cheap.

Wow…you really mean what you say…three times :wink:

I was just thinking the same thing! :wink:

I’m having Dc issues…and I hiccuped…my bad. I do mean it however.

Yeah…I know…it’s not just you having DC issues :sad: I do know ya mean it though…and…I agree with you :happy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was thinking the same thing!

oooh yeah, it’s great they HAVE refillable mugs. But I don’t think drinks are so expensive people should have to “sneak” and use the same mug trip after trip :tongue:

That’s funny there is a message on them! I have mine from our 2004 trip when we stayed at Pop Century but it has been sitting in a cupboard since our return, I just can’t pull myself to throw it away. I should use it for SOMETHING. hehe. I would never bring it back to WDW again, that just seems silly to me. Anyway, I should go and see if mine has the same “warning” on it. How funny!

I was thinking the same as everyone else Dana boy do you mean it :laugh: :tongue:

I’m sending a message to Mickey asking him to close this topic.

I always hate the typical mug debate but so far this thread seem pretty calm.

Yes, I think it’s pretty tame compared to some of the debates we have had about this topic. I do hate to get so intense about it, but it something I feel strongly about.

Oh boy this year I am soooooo excited! I have stayed at POP Century three times in the past year and between the Dave and I we now own 6 POP Century Mugs…We have extended all the colors and now that we’re staying at POR we’ll get a completley new design and everything!!

Thata girl bella. Get the new mug. You rock hon!!!

I don’t think it’s necessarily right to close the thread everytime this topic comes up. New people have the right to ask, and people have the right to express their different views on the matter. The topic is relevant to people planning a trip to WDW.

Disney has many policies they neither enforce nor publicize well (To which point I add, why have it if it doesn’t mean anything?). However, Disney has increasingly sought to enforce/clarify this policy, even to the point of printing it on the mugs.

I’ll admit it, we’ve reused our mugs once (ok, ok maybe twice). :ninja: I think it’s a good idea if you like to stay at the same resort like us, but I wouldn’t try to use it at another resort. It’s not like Mickey is getting ripped-off by us, we spend enough on our ever-growing pin collections.