Refillable Mugs

Do any of you know what the 2010 mugs look like ?

Yes. They are classic characters on a mostly-red mug. The lids are red, yellow or black.

They have a picture of them on allearsnet.

Are they still the same as 2009?

Yes, there’s a post somewhere can’t remember :pinch: that they do look the same as last years

C’mon, the same as last year? Bummer!!!

Actually, WDW Magic shows a slight variation from the ones on All Ears. The ones on WDW Magic are the ones we got last year, 2009. The ones on All Ears are different than the ones we have, the color doesn’t go all the way down. So, maybe the Allears version is newer and maybe 2010.

Refillable Mug

The ones from Allears Refillable Mugs at Disney Resorts are from early '09. That was the one we got in May '09. The ones from WDW magic are the ones from later in '09. We got those in Oct. '09.

The ones pictured on Allears are not being given out any longer. Post #7 shows the new ones. I wish they’d go back to having resort-specific ones. I loved those!

Sorry duplicate!! See below

I completely agree, I wish they still had resort specific ones. I have been trying to find one of the old Tiki mugs from the Polynesian for a while. I love Tiki stuff and would love to have one of those.

It will be interesting to see if they come up with something totally different by the time we go back in August. Love the mugs because we use them all the time at home after our trip. We have “Year of a Million Dreams” from 2008 but 2009 were a little generic (no balloons). Was hoping to see something to do with Give a Day this year.

That wouldve been cool to have give a day mugs or maybe to do something with saving earth and volunteering since their second earth movie is coming out about the ocean. which btw I only saw the first 10 then I was out :pinch:

so, if I have the first mug, the one on allears.net I shouldn’t reuse it on my next trip cause I’d get caught by the mug reuser fairy, but if I can buy the other one on ebay, for like $15 each I can use it???

SORRY I JUST HAD TO:laugh:

Guess so :biggrin:

[QUOTE=sue299;1021991]so, if I have the first mug, the one on allears.net I shouldn’t reuse it on my next trip cause I’d get caught by the mug reuser fairy, but if I can buy the other one on ebay, for like $15 each I can use it???

SORRY I JUST HAD TO:laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Uh Oh!!

[QUOTE=sue299;1021991]so, if I have the first mug, the one on allears.net I shouldn’t reuse it on my next trip cause I’d get caught by the mug reuser fairy, but if I can buy the other one on ebay, for like $15 each I can use it???

SORRY I JUST HAD TO:laugh:[/QUOTE]
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Hilarious!

I was there this weekend and YES they were the same red ones from last year. But last year they didn’t change until June, I think they wait to get rid of the old before putting out the new. They are more $$ now too $13.95! ($1 increase) And kids meals are $6.69 ($2 increase)

Hmmmm so I hope they change before my aug trip

My dad bought a refillable mug, last time! :laugh: He said that there were some people refilling mugs that were cracked and yellowed. :pinch: