Refillable mugs

Wow I am on the Magical Express back to the airport. The driver ask everyone if they bought a mug and told us to make sure we bring them back with us the next time me come. That is ok and they can be used any time. No wonder people do it all the time. Trip report will be up later today. Just had to throw the mug thing out there.

Oh my word!!! That’s going to open up a can of worms! Did you question the bus driver on this of being a new rule?

RIGHT!! Mug threads…:blink:

No I didn’t get to say anything to the driver but I do plan on calling Disney and letting them know.

Tie everything down… the storms a comin’!!!

Mug thread…I’m gone

WELL I DON’T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL ABOUT MUGS IS ALL ABOUT. IF I WANT TO CROSS THE STREET WHEN THE CAT LANDS, THAT IS MY PEROGATIVE. AS FAR AS THE MUG DEBATES GO, ICE CREAM HAS NO BONES AND SO IF THE SUBMAIRE HAS A SCREEN DOOR, WHO ARE WE TO DECIDE?

(heh heh heh heh heh)

Had to click on this thread once I read the title…:laugh:

I’m shocked he said that, though!

[QUOTE=princesslindsey;1064724]Had to click on this thread once I read the title…:laugh:

I’m shocked he said that, though![/QUOTE]

He shouldn’t have said that. Some of the bus drivers (we have noticed) give out ironious (sp?) information

An erroneous bus driver statement? NO

Oh dang, I knew I had spelled that wrong.

Yeah well, I use to believe all that I was told until…

[QUOTE=Dopey;1064739]Oh dang, I knew I had spelled that wrong.

Yeah well, I use to believe all that I was told until…[/QUOTE]

You can trust me, little girl.

What about Pool Hopping ??? Did he say you could take your mugs there too??? … as well as your cups ??? :eek::eek::laugh:

and bring food you took out of the buffet in your bag? don’t forget that one too…

Oh no the great mug debate!

Just had to open the thread, just to see. But now that’s enough for me LOL!! Can of worms indeed.

well I sure hope so! Haven’t we already had enough uncovered for public display from some in the fountains. :ph34r::laugh:

btw, aren’t the mugs due for a change this year? They should go back to the resort mugs. Much better designs.

Magical Express drivers are not Disney employees…cast members. (ME is actually Mears, the same yellow buses adn vans you see all over the place.)

So what the ME bus drivers say is less relable than ever WDW transportation drivers. (Is that possible?!?!)

I’ve seen some mugs that look like they’ve been through the dishwasher so many times that you can hardly tell it’s a WDW mug.

Now if they would just give us a refillable beer stein!

Can I get a witness?

Amen ... Bro :cool: