Regis and Kelly

Did anyone see Regis and Kelly today? As part of Disneyland park’s 50th anniversary “Live with Regis and Kelly” will be broadcasting five shows from the parks. They will be at Disneyland on May 8th and Disney World May 11th and May 12th. They are giving away free tickets to the shows.

First of all - welcome to DC! Hope you enjoy our “little piece of magic”. Just jump right in! Thanks for the info about Regis and Kelly!

Thanks!! I love Disney and always enjoy coming to this site.

That is so cool that they are giving away tickets to that. I can’t wait to see that. Welcome to DC too. Glad to have you hear. :mickey:

A couple years ago, my friend and I were in the audience for a taping of Live with Regis and Kelly in New York. It was so much fun! If you’re going in May send away for tickets today (maybe even Express Post) as they are first come first served.

Ohhh I love Regis and Kelly…and disney world! I will have to TiVo it!

How and where do you get tickets for that?? I’ll be in Disney the 11th!!!

Do those tickets include admission into the parks, or just the show?

That is so cool! I wish I could be there, I guess I will just have to tape it.

WOW! I can’t wait to see this! They were at California Adventure about a year ago (one episode showed a segment of Snow White: An Enchanted Musical), but that was probably nothing compared to their coverage of the 50th Aniversary Celebration from BOTH of Disney’s theme parks! :biggrin:

wow that would be nice to get tickets for that… BTW welcome to DC

:whistling How cool would that be to get those tickets??

Times like this really make me wish I was still working at Disneyland…

Go to this website for details:
http://tvplex.go.com/buenavista/regisandkelly/showinfo/tickets_parks.html

I was hoping they had an e-mail address. With snail mail and leaving on the 4th it really doesn’t give you much time.

Am I the only one who is not thrilled with this? I planned my trip in the off season and checked for special events before I booked! I am not looking forward to the impact this will have on the MK! (Am I being selfish?)

I don’t think that this will draw a lot of extra people to the MK that wouldn’t otherwise be there. You do need to remember that it is the first week of the 50th Anniversary celebration so the crowds may be a touch bigger than normal for the beginning of May. You can always plan to avoid the MK on the two days they are filming there and hit it another day. As well, when they are taping the shows, the rides might be kinda quiet as people try to catch a glimpse of the taping.
Just some thoughts.

Thanks chiasgirl for the optimistic outlook. I think I’m having pretrip jitters after PLANNING, PLANNING, PLANNING, and then having a monkey wrench thrown in my plans! I just thought the worst–areas blocked off, sections closed- like NYC gridlock! I didn’t think that the lines would thin out. Hope so. Well at least I found out before I got there so I could change our plans around if I want to.

Oh they will be there 3 days-5/11,5/12 and 5/13

Their website says that they will only be there on the 11th and 12th. They are taping 2 shows on the 12th so the show that airs on the 13th is prerecorded.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
9:00 a.m.

Thursday, May 12, 2005
9:00 a.m. and 12:00 Noon

Have they anounced who the guests will be.