Regis and Kelly

:nonono2: With three weeks left before my trip and all the planning I’ve done I’m not too pleased to find out that Regis and Kelly will be taping at the MK on days I planned to be having fun there! Am I worrying too much? How much of an impact on the park do you think this will have? :confused:

Oh no :c(
Can you rearrange your days? I’m not sure how it will affect attendance :c(

Two of the days are EMH so I really wanted to be there! The third day is changable!

I don’t think it will affect attendance to much. People who are their fans who happen to be there I’m sure will attend their show. Most of the Regis/Kellyshow I have seen have small crowds compared to the crowd at WDW. If anything it will help make the lines shorter during their show.

We were in Epcot when Wayne Brady was taping and it didn’t seem to affect crowds that much. In fact, the only change we saw was the stage set up for the taping.

What days are they scheduled to be there? This is the first I am hearing of this.

Sorry, I couldn’t wait for an answer, so I went on the Regis & Kelly site and found out they are at MK 5/11 & 5/12…just in case anyone else is reading and wanted to know. :wink:

Are these shows going to air live on 5/11 & 5/12, or will they be tape delayed and aired on a later date?